“Dinner with Co-workers - Oakville”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #292 of 477 Restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza, Canadian, Italian, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Detroit, Michigan
“Dinner with Co-workers - Oakville”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The place to be to watch a game with a big crowed, love the finger food and all the items on there menu.
Service is great, prices are good

Visited July 2014

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Avg Pizza at Best, tasted like we get at Dominos cept it cost us $30 here”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Avg Pizza at Best, tasted like we get at Dominos cept it cost $30
Great service though, and nice ambiance. Just wasn't too thrilled with the actual food (pizza).Good location too

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank bruce p
Regina Beach, Canada
“Great lunch place with equally great service.”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

It was my first time in a Boston Pizza and found they have a good variety and offer much more than pizza. I recommend the starter size Mediterranean salad with salmon for those who watch their diet and want a nice satisfying lunch.

Visited April 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“One of the worst experiences EVER”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

As I travel a great deal I can usually count on BP to deliver a pretty good experience. Tonight I have to say was one of the worst dining experiences EVER. As a "restaurant guy" I give a ton of room for "bad day", "it's late", "they must be new"......

When I found out this is the corporate training store I was, to say the least, shocked. The list of bad is so long it is hard to figure what was worse the service which was as slow as it gets or the absolute worst Long Island Iced Tea ever. As a former bartender I have about as much forgiveness as any guest you might come across.

Place was totally dead as it was about 9pm on a Sunday. I sat in the bar area as it had been a long day of planes, airports and rental cars. I sat down in the bar because at least they had wifi. Well I think they had wifi as it took like days to return a page, even google was deathly slow. So bagged that idea and watched the end of a hockey game. The one bright spot tons of TV's, excellent picture quality and great variety. Sad to say that was the highlight of the evening! Ouch!!

I sat at a high top, maybe a mistake, instead of the bar and it took a server about 3 to 4 minutes to even acknowledge my existence, at which time she threw the "be with you in a second finger". After closing out another tab she came over and took my order. A minute later yet another server/bartender came over and I let her know the other gal took my order, A Long Island. Her favorite she informed me. I mentioned that as an ex bartender I can appreciate a great LIT.

What came back to me was the, no doubt, worst EVER, so bad in fact after one sip I had to return it. She told me how she understood and suggested I get one from scratch! great idea! Wouldn't ya think when I said I was an old bartender the light would have gone on that this guy probably won't like some nasty premix. I guess not. She was nice enough said she hated the pre mix stuff and would fix me right up. At that point I ordered some boneless wings as well.

She brought me back another pretty lame attempt at the drink and I am being kind. I was by this time to tired to put up much of a fight so I drank it and waited for my wings.

Food arrived, a few boneless wings with get this 1/2 of1 stick, about the size of your thumb, of celery. It also came with a little blue cheese dressing. Wings were dry so I asked for a side of sauce. About 4 wings later it finally arrived. Buy this time I was over it so I decided to get the check and for fun test the waters on one more drink as she really thought they could rally for a good one. Literally 10 minutes later a drink and I can't believe I did not take a photo, came back to me. 3/4 of it from bottom up was get this BRIGHT LIME GREEN! The rest was obviously coke. And I quote "sorry this took so long we needed to make more lime mix". I didn't think the premix could have been topped for horror, I was so wrong! I just shook my head paid my tab, after the sweet girl asked if I wanted the wings to go, and left with the entire drink still sitting there.

And to think I could have gone to 15 different places in the same center, painful!!

As I said I am pretty easy to please but this was so far past bad and to think when I was leaving the kid at the front door proudly said "o it's the corporate training store" really is scary. Hopefully just a really bad night at every turn. Unfortunately I don't think I will give them another chance for a very ling time!

Visited April 2014
Allen Park, Michigan
“Friendly Staff!”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Great staff, smiles through out by the entire staff even on a very busy night. Order a burger and a couple beers and enjoyed small talk with the bartender.

Food was nothing to call home about but was good and appropriate for the price. Multiple T.V's on the bar side and a dinning area on the other.

Visited January 2014