“Food good but the prices are not!”

Buffalo Wild Wings & Ribs
Ranked #114 of 393 Restaurants in Oshawa
Reviewed 16 April 2013

The wings are great and the burgers are good I love the fries but the food does not warrant the prices which are to high and the service is just ok at best.

5  Thank GrantFamilyToronto

Reviewed 7 October 2012

Finally a proper Buffalo chicken wing restaurant comes to the GTA. I grew up on the Niagara border and have been missing good chicken wings since I left the area 30 years ago. Finally they're here - this place has a great selection and great service. Loved it.

2  Thank kinch1
Reviewed 25 September 2012

The wings are good and the burgers look good but what else is there to eat??? Limited menu makes it difficulty to take the whole family or to have a party.

1  Thank Maria F
Reviewed 4 March 2012

A wide-open floor plan with two areas: huge bar and huge dining room. Both are surrounded by TVs tuned to sports.

The burger was great, but I could have done without the extra banter from the bartender.

1  Thank notbornyesterday
Reviewed 13 January 2012

The food at Buffalo Wild Wing is amazing. This is not debatable. They have the best wings I have ever eaten, period. Everything I've ever tried there has been so, so good, that it has caused me to return over and over again.
Here's the problem: The atmosphere is, in my personal opinion, is god awful. That is not to say that you won't enjoy it- remember this is only my OPINION. It is VERY sports TV oriented. There are about 50+ televisions in there all playing different things at once, and it is so loud that you can't here yourself think, let alone try to hold a conversation with anyone. So I'll say this: If what you are looking for is a place with great food, great service, and to watch ANY sporting event known to man, this is your place.
Keep in mind, that as much as I personally hate the atmosphere here, I return on a regular basis because the food is THAT GOOD!
If you want to enjoy the food and not have to sit in the noisy environment, my recommendation is to go in the summer when you can sit on their patio.
Also, if you are a fan of the Canadian classic cocktail, The Ceasar, order one here! They are fantasic and come with three olives, a celery stick, and a pickle as a garnish! It's like getting a free little salad to munch on while you wait for your dinner!

1  Thank Bella R