“Best Indian Curry”
Review of Waltzing Weasel

Waltzing Weasel
Ranked #131 of 393 Restaurants in Oshawa
Reviewed 10 October 2013

It is the best, well the beef is tender and the curry seasoning overall is amazing. Pompodom is beautifully crispy & fresh. Mmmmm just wish they used Basmati all the time and hey Chef...add a little more beef, don't be cheap with you can cook like that!!

1  Thank Suzanne64Toronto_ON

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Stopped here for lunch today..started off with the Double Smoked Mozzarella Ravioli with roasted garlic aioli we split it among the 3 of us...son had the Dusted Buffalo wings..wife had the Chicago style salad with grilled chicken..I had the Pub Style Bangers and Mash served in a Yorkshire Pudding bowl..the 3 of us enjoyed all the food and would recommend this restaurant to anyone to try..good service and pleasant atmosphere!

1  Thank grouzer
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Went here recently for lunch. Although living in the neighbourhood, I haven't been in for many years but decided it was time. What a pleasant surprise! The serving staff was very pleasant and the woman certainly knew her menu. I ordered the stuffed yorkshire while my Mum had the steak and kidney pie with chips. Mine came with a salad and although very basic, it was very fresh and crisp. My stuffed yorkshire was fabulous... it was stuffed with mashed potatoes and that in turn was topped with sliced chicken and asparagus. I removed the chicken because it didn't look real (and I prefer not to eat meat) but really enjoyed the rest. I stopped eating here in the past because the yorkshire never seemed fresh but now it really is... what a treat! There was way too much for my Mum to eat but what she did, she really enjoyed. I am glad I gave this restaurant another chance and will definitely be going back in the near future. The one drawback is that I found it quite expensive considering the rather boring and dated décor (and the suspected fake chicken)...

1  Thank OshawaDaneLady
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Always a good time here! Great live music! Friendly customers and attentive staff. They are busy, but you do not wait long. Food is always good and great drinks...tons on tap.

1  Thank imashutterbug
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Visited this bar/restaurant with my wife last night for the 2nd time. We booked for dinner and were staying to see our friends in the band for the night. Homemade burger was not bad but nothing special apart from the bun used. My club house was very good served up with fresh turkey on the same bun as the burger. Service became very good as the evening moved along but was slow in the beginning. Very pleasant waitress and she described the menu very well. I think you need to be more regulars to have the feel that you are welcome with smiles from all the staff