“worst casino you will ever go to! stay away!”

Rideau Carleton Raceway & Casino
Ranked #58 of 266 things to do in Ottawa
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“worst casino you will ever go to! stay away!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

This is by far the worst casino you will ever visit. The machines are so dead and do not pay out at all. Its a joke. The chances of you winning a jackpot are slim to none, after playing hundreds of dollars, their jackpots are mainly 300$ and I would say in a month you might win once if you go at the right time and by then you will have lost 10 times that . There are days when the machines are so dead that its obvious they have been played with. Some start to skip and freeze while you are playing. Total joke, waste of time, and complete waste of money. They suck you dry!!!

Visited April 2014
10 Thank jenny F

Buffalo, New York
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“OMG so much fun!”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

This place is so worth the drive! Great staff! They gave us so many promotions even though we were from NY. I loved the theme of this casino so unique! The airplane touch for me was so cool. You cannot believe how many different game machines they have here. It's like they have one of each almost! The payout is great! If I live even an hour away from this place I would so make this my casino! It is also really bright in there a nice change from most dark casinos!

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Regislive
Montreal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Better not to go!”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I am a professional gambler living in montreal.

I make a lot of money playing slots and poker and other games.

I go with a minimum of 40k in my pocket at any given time.

I went to this place to meet some old friends.

Buffet is a complete joke and staff are more than lazy. Just outright rude.

Slot machines max at 5 dollars. Max payout you will see is 1500 after you put in more than that.

Dollar video poker pays jackpots more often but every person who won clearly said they had put more in than they received.

Cashier was friendly and so was valet.

Most people there are over 65. Playing penny machines for fun.

This is not a place to bring more than 100 dollars. Don't. Trust me.

I put 11000 in the 3x 4x 5x slot. I cashed out a few times but lost most of it. I tried other machines(all $5). Same result.

The racing is not only a joke. There is no money bet. A 500 win bet would lower the odds from 10-1 to 1/2!

Not with it for serious gaming. Not at all.

Avoid this place. Better to drive to a real casino to play slots.

This place is for amusement only. I will not go back.

I ended up losing aite over 10 k. I have lost much more a few times at real casinos but it was very different. Real casinos actually give people a chance to win. I have won many times.

On the screen behind cashier there is a tv, showing jackpot winners. 500 dollar winners! Lol. Just a joke for serious slot players.

AnywAy. Good luck

Avoid avoid avoid

Visited February 2014
10 Thank Gamblinghero
Kemptville, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Slot Experience”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Poor - when the Slots first opened , was great - costs a fortune now to go and play and you still don't win, Don't go at the end of the month because all they do is rip the seniors off and suck them dry of their pension funds. Don't believe that the machines aren't programmed to pay out, because they are. The buffet is rather questionable now. No shrimps on salad bar any more Salad bar - lettuce is awful !! Cheapest of cheap for the cucumbers and mushy tomatoes.

Visited December 2013
7 Thank Caroline T
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“do not waste your time and health”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

very bad buffet , it has nothing some seafood bones , and beef bones ( rips ) you will be lucky if you get chicken bones salads are 10 out of 10 , tomato has a fishy taste , deserts are not that great we went last week and i Got me and my wife plus some of our friends the same symptoms which severe influenza cough and fever , I think one of the cooks there was sick or the way they are handling the plates and the water is disease transmitting , i am blaming myself every moment that I went there this is day no.5 and i am suffering from fever , shaking and cough ,and they put the people tables very tight close to each other. again it was not myself , but it was me and my wife and some friends who came with us

Visited December 2013