“Great a la carte menu as well as daily...”
Review of Green Earth Vegetarian Cuisine - CLOSED

Green Earth Vegetarian Cuisine
Reviewed 25 June 2010

Great a la carte menu as well as daily lunch buffet. Fake meats, burgers, pho, soups, salads. All day buffet 1st Sunday of month. Great value. Ambience would go up 50% by losing the flatscreens looping Supreme Master TV...

There are newer reviews for Green Earth Vegetarian Cuisine

Reviewed 17 March 2009

I've eaten at Green Earth twice since it opened on Feb. 14 and would have visited even more often but I live 2 hours away!
Green Earth is a lovely, clean, tastefully decorated restaurant with a real Asian influence. They also offer Veggie Burgers, Burritos, Tacos and other meals too. I think it's safe to say that everyone will be able to find something to like on the menu, whether you are vegan, vegetarian or an omnivore! On both occasions I took my two university-aged daughters and we made a point of ordering different things and tasting each other's meals.
For appetizers we've had the Edaname beans, Crispy Nuggets, Summer Rolls and the Golden Tofu. All were not only delicious but beautifully presented.
We've also had the Hot & Sour Soup, Golden Tender Crescents, Orange Imagination (having no imagination myself I've actually ordered this one BOTH times.. it's THAT good!), Star Delight, Gourmet Fried Rice and Riz Colonial. All entrees are hot, fresh, delicious and beautifully garnished.
Their Chocolate Cheesecake is amazing and vegan!!
The service was excellent both times - the servers are friendly and helpful and attentive.
I look forward to many more meals at Green Earth!

1  Thank SunflowerM