Holiday Inn & Suites Ottawa Kanata
US$182
US$165
US$150
  • Pool
The Business Inn & Suites(Ottawa)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$117
  • Breakfast included
US$233
US$176
  • Pool
All reviewsgraffiti restaurantkanata centrumqueen suitelarge shopping centerfrench doorsbig boxcanadian tire centreliving areasens gameonsite restaurantmini fridgehockey tournamentpool and hot tubcoffee tablefront desk staffgreat place to staynice stay
Reviewed 2 December 2010

The hotel and staff are both wonderful. During my stay, I never had an issue, I just had time to indulge in all the perks the hotel has to offer. I had a beautiful spacious suite that was clean and felt like home.

Room Service was alway hot, delicious and was more reasonably priced than most hotels.

If I could say something critical about the hotel, I would have like the WIFI internet to be a little faster. Being an international traveler, I rely on video chat to keep in contact with my family.

I'll certainly be going back to this hotel my next trip to Southern Ottawa.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2010

During the course of my work, I stayed at this hotel early this year arriving on Monday and departing on Friday mornings for a period of many weeks. I stayed in a suite with an independent desk for business purposes. Everything about this hotel is very good, the pleasing decor of the rooms, very clean, the convenience of having a microwave and a refrigerator plus a "kitchen" sink, the restaurant, the comfy beds,the downstairs restaurant, etc. BUT the really exceptional part of this hotel is the STAFF. From the moment you are greeted at the front desk unitl the moment you depart....these folks just know how to give EXCELLENT service!! So recently when our family decided to have a min-vacation in Ottawa we chose this hotel......no disappointments as a personal visit, excellent service, excellent value for the cost and the staff are awesome!! Special thanks to Anthony, he is exceptional.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2010

Stayed for a wedding in Ottawa that had the reception in the Kanata Holiday Inn's banquet hall. Great stay!!! The service was excellent. The food was amazing. The only downside was that I think the price was a little high for what you get. Try to get a deal or use points to
stay here. The hotel overlooks the mall complex so shopping us close. The highway is also right beside you so access to Ottawa is a breeze.

• Stayed: September 2010
KADOttawa, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Ottawa Kanata, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2010

Thank you for choosing to stay with our hotel while attending a wedding in our ballroom. I appreciate your taking the time to provide us with your feedback - and do hope you will consider staying with again on future visits to the area.

Reviewed 4 October 2010

I had breakfast at the hotel with two colleagues on Friday. Each of us ordered meals that came with suspiciously small and identical-looking 'pancakes'. Our server confirmed that they were pre-made, heated up from frozen.

I'm not sure what's more embarrassing, that Executive 'Chef' Neil Mather serves these foul little things as legitimate breakfast items (my traveling companion aptly described the experience as reminiscent of "eating a luke-warm kitchen sponge") or that he has the audacity to charge $10 for them.

Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank JDubsMontreal
Graffitis, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Ottawa Kanata, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2010

Thank you for taking the time to write with regards to your recent experience in our restaurant. Executive Chef Neil Mather and myself have discussed your feedback, and we both agree with your comments! We are upgrading our breakfast entrees that offer pancakes to a homemade type - to ensure the superior quality and value you should expect. I hope we will have the opportunity for you to try us again on your next visit! Thank you again for sharing your feedback!

Reviewed 11 August 2010

Stayed at the Holiday Inn Kanata for three nights, and it was extemely enjoyable. Even though there were Weddings ongoing and it appeared to be a lot of families involved in Soccor, the hotel and room were very quiet throughout the day and night. Enjoyed a late dinner of Pizza, which was very good. Also had breakfast on two mornings and they were delicious !! Enough food for two meals !! All in all , was very impressed and will not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2010
KarynZ7, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Ottawa Kanata, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2010

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy that you had such a great time and look forward to seeing you again soon!