“Home away from Home”

Albert at Bay Suite Hotel
Ranked #2 of 68 Hotels in Ottawa
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I was really impressed with the cleanliness of this suite.
The decor didn't feel dated and the apartment is a perfect place to stay if you
want to prepare some of your own food.
The rooftop patio is beautiful and they also have a fitness center.
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shellnwill

Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

Great family hotel. Large large large! We had two bedrooms, full kitchen, two bathrooms, full living room. Close to parliament hill and other downtown attractions. All families should stay here. It's like having your own apartment. Parking garage is too narrow.

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Roanna2013
Reviewed 27 August 2014

My recent stay at the Albert at Bay was a short one, but I have stayed there many times in the past on business. It is very convenient to businesses and attractions downtown, the kitchenettes have all the amenities and I have always found it to be very clean, if sometime a little outdated. But they are now addressing that issue and undergoing renovations. The room that I had was much more modern looking, with a comfortable bed and spacious bathroom. I had booked a standard queen room, but upon my arrival found I had been upgraded to a deluxe king suite. Fantastic. Too bad I wasn't able to stay longer to enjoy it!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

I stay here with my friends often after a night on the town and occasionally for a romantic weekend with my man. This hotel is amazing value! We always get a big suite and its very affordable. The rooms are up to date and clean. Very close to downtown core. Any bus that passes it takes you there in a second or its a short walk. Will definitely go back again and again. :)

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I live out of town and booked a boardroom suite at the Albert at Bay to host my best friend's potluck bridal shower, as she and most of the guests live in Ottawa. It was the perfect venue: we had plenty of room for the 15 of us and made full use of the kitchen and balcony. The suite even had a whiteboard, which came in handy for our "bridal pictionary" game! Best of all, the hotel staff were very helpful, even though they knew I'd be hosting a party in the room. I was the only one who stayed over and having such a luxurious suite all to myself was a real treat after such a busy day.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We haven't slept this well in a hotel for many years. The suite was wonderful - more than we expected. The only thing we could complain about was the top of the coffee pot was missinag a piece, but the front desk replaced the pot immediately when we notified them. When we return to Ottawa Albert at Bay will be the first place we try to book.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2014

A group of 12 of us stayed at the Albert at Bay Suites in August 2014. We rented two suites for a 40th birthday party. The overall experience was excellent. The staff were professional and were quick to satisfy any request or recommendation we may have had. The rooms were very spacious - much like renting a 1200-1400 square foot apartment for the night. The rooms have dishes, cutlery, dish towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent etc etc - basically everything we needed was there. The queen sized pullout sofas were extremely comfortable as well and the balconies with chairs and a table to sit outside was a nice touch. The rooms were clean and the parking underground is worth it for the 20 dollar fee (which you get for free with a AAA or CAA card ). Bernadette who works at the front desk will take excellent care of you should you have any concerns. Overall, an wonderful experience - not far from Bank St, Sparks St, the Market is only a $10 can ride.... definitely worth a stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Travellers also viewed these Ottawa hotels
Lord Elgin
The Westin Ottawa
#8 of 68 in Ottawa
Byward Market Area
Andaz Ottawa Byward Market

Been to Albert at Bay Suite Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Albert at Bay Suite Hotel

Address: 435 Albert Street, Ottawa, Ontario K1R 7X4, Canada
Region: Canada > Ontario > Ottawa
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Restaurant Suites Wheelchair access
#1 Family Hotel in Ottawa
#1 Romantic Hotel in Ottawa
#1 Business Hotel in Ottawa
Price Range: £96 - £231 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Albert at Bay Suite Hotel 3.5*
All-Suite Hotel located 1 block from shopping & business area. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Albert at Bay Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Albert At Bay Hotel Ottawa