Just recently returned from a 5 night stay at the Cartier Place Suite Hotel. The hotel hits my major points for a hotel: safe, clean, quiet, great bed and excellent location.
I had a queen suite (separate bedroom) with a kitchen, bathroom, dining area and living room. The staff were very friendly and informative, the suite was serviced everyday and the wi-fi is free. I also received a very good price for the suite. All in all, very good value for money.
Coffee and tea are replenished every day, the kitchen has all you need to make a meal and the hotel has a pool and hottub. The location is superb. Shops, restaurants and other sevices are a minute away on Elgin Street and the majority of Ottawa's major sites are a 10 minute walk away. Though I had bought tickets for Ottawa's transit system, I only used transit twice as the weather was fine and the walks easily done and enjoyable. If you require the transit system the nearest bus stop is a minute away on Elgin Street.
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Cartier Place Suite Hotel and intend to use them again when next in Ottawa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Cartier Place Suite Hotel was honoured with the 2016 Service Excellence Award from major online travel websites. The hotel has also a 3 Green Key eco-rating. Proud to be family owned and operated, the hotel is a short walk to Parliament Hill, the Ottawa Convention Center, the ByWard Market and City Hall. You will find our pet friendly accommodations in a quiet downtown neighborhood, located one block from the historic Rideau Canal and the trendy boutique area of Elgin Street. Always a favorite among families and business travelers alike; the hotel offers 250 spacious one and two bedroom suites, including VIP suites with Jacuzzi, Business Suites and Penthouse Hospitality Suite with a roof top patio and beautiful city views. Each suite features a full kitchen, separate bedrooms, combined living/dining area with a private balcony. Deluxe meeting and banquet facilities feature floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook our gardens. Guests may also enjoy the games room, children's playroom and the only downtown hotel with a private outdoor garden patio complete with playground and shuffleboard court. The indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, exercise room and the friendly atmosphere all contribute to a memorable stay. Whatever the reasons for your stay, there's flexibility and a willingness to meet your needs at the Cartier Place Suite Hotel. Whoever you are and wherever you come from, as soon as you step in the door, you will know you are welcome. Suite dreams await you... here." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Cartier Place Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cartier Place Hotel Ottawa
- Cartier Place Suite Ottawa
- Hotel Cartier Place Suite