It is the worst hotel i ever stayed in my life. No lights in the bath room. Yes.. You read it correctly.
No TV. Stained bed, couch, carpet.
Insects all over. There was not one single good point.
Please avoid if you can
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Econo Lodge Downtown Ottawa The Econo Lodge(R) Downtown is in a prime location minutes from the University of Ottawa and close to many national capital attractions including Parliament Hill, the Royal Canadian Mint, the National Arts Centre and the National Gallery of Canada. The nearby Rideau Canal is perfect for canoeing, kayaking, skating in winter or simply strolling along the shore. Some of the area's best shopping facilities are nearby, including Rideau Centre mall, ByWard Market and the Sparks Street Mall. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are located in the surrounding area. All spacious guest rooms at the Econo Lodge hotel are air-conditioned and have cable television. Some rooms come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves and whirlpool bathtubs. Non-smoking rooms are available. Guests of this Ottawa hotel enjoy many amenities, including free continental breakfast, free coffee, free local calls, free parking and wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Econo Lodge Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Downtown Hotel Ottawa
- Econolodge Hotel Downtown
- Econo Lodge Ottawa
- Ottawa Econo Lodge