“Great location and nice and clean.”

Les Suites Hotel Ottawa
Ranked #15 of 68 Hotels in Ottawa
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Very good choice to be in the central area of Ottawa. Very clean with everything you need to feel like living in an actual condominium. Fully equiped kitchen with diswasher, clothing washer and cleaner, televesion set in the living room and in the 2nd bedroom.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
BestSuites, General Manager at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review noting our fabulous location, cleanliness and suite amenities! Many of our first-time guests are thrilled to see how much space there is in our suites and never go back to booking regular hotel rooms. Once again, thank you for your review, your continued patronage and I look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Ottawa!

Ottawa Tourism’s 2012 Star Property of the Year

Write a ReviewReviews (1,752)

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Highly Recommend this hotel, located right downtown, everything you need is in walking distance. Rooms are huge and offer every amenity you need (dishwasher, washer, dryer, fully stocked kitchen) Bed was comfy and great views of the city.
The bistro in the lobby was great for a quick breakfast and coffee in the morning and the staff was very friendly and accommodating, Housekeeping even called up to see if I wanted my room cleaned as I had the DND on the door.
Great for business or leisure travel and I will definitely be staying at this hotel on my next trip to Ottawa!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank 133SeasonedTraveller
BestSuites, General Manager at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Dear Guest,

I appreciate the time you took to post such a fabulous review regarding your recent stay with us! We try to ensure our guests feel at home with our services and amenities offered. I also thank you for your kind mention of the Presse Café located in our lobby. Once again, thank you for your review and your continued patronage!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Pet friendly, full sized kitchen, good sized suite, comfortable bed, within walking distance to several fabulous sights in downtown Ottawa! Also close to a grocery store... Had a fabulous stay! Only minor complaint is that you hear the street noise, but otherwise it is a wonderful place to go - we were able to have some family and friends come for a meal while we were there. Great home away from home.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
BestSuites, General Manager at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review regarding your recent stay with us! Our suites are certainly large and well-equipped for hosting dinner parties. Because we are a downtown location, there will be noise emanating from the street. In future, please do contact our Reservations Team and request a “courtyard view” suite to minimize any type of noise intrusion. Once again, I thank you for your review and look forward to hosting you again in future!

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Great hotel and centrally located. Wonderful staff who made you feel welcome. Suite was perfect for .us. Loved the kitchen facilities and the washer and dryer were a bonus as we were travelling with a baby. Cafe on main level was handy for the little extras. Will definitely stay here again when travelling to Ottawa.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Audrey F

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your fabulous review regarding your recent stay with us, especially noting our wonderful Team Members! As the father of a toddler myself, I know the value of having a washer/dryer in the suite. I look forward to hosting you and your family again on your next trip to Ottawa!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Lovely helpful staff, but also complete freedom especially over car parking (without having to go through valet parking), and big well equipped suites that also promote freedom (full kitchen, utility room etc). LIke having an apartment in the city! Excellent location. Very pleasant pool with a view, indoor so open all year round. Useful café on ground floor, if needed. Functional balcony. Very good for longer trips; we stayed a week and could happily have stayed longer.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
BestSuites, General Manager at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post an excellent review regarding your recent week-long stay with us! I’m pleased that you enjoyed your suite with all of its amenities. Our location is fantastic – within walking distance of the majority of Ottawa’s attractions. Our indoor pool is always a hit with families and its southern exposure overlooking Arts Court is beautiful. Once again, thank you for your review and I do hope to host you and your family again on your next trip to Canada’s Capital!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

My husband is here on business so I stayed here for a week with my 6 month old. Our first room was quite dated with a weird odour and a washing machine from the 1970's. Rickety brown machine that was broken (rinse cycle was hot water).

Front desk was superb and switched us to a room with a new washing machine -- A fantastic GE with temperature control and extra large capacity. I did laundry every day (cloth diapers) and it was superb. The new room was also much cleaner, without any funky odours, and newer furniture and carpet.

If we had only ever seen the second room, I would have thought this to be an amazing hotel but I am sure some travellers will end up in the outdated and smelly rooms which is probably why not every review is amazing.

The only issue we had is regarding parking -- 2nd floor has ramps. One day, I ended up on the 3rd floor and had to lift the stroller up some stairs to get to the elevator. It would have been nice to have some signage warning me about that.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
BestSuites, General Manager at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review of your most recent stay at the Hotel! You are correct in noting that there are two types of suites at the Hotel. Our Traditional Suite, which you originally booked, is still a great value. Our more modern Premiere Suites feature updated décor, furniture and appliances and I’m pleased you enjoyed your stay! Because quite a number of our guests make use of the suite kitchens, there will sometimes be lingering odours and I do sincerely apologize. The garage attached to Les Suites does have a ramp located on the 2nd level for easy access for those with wheelchairs and strollers. Once again, thank you for your review and I look forward to hosting you and your family again in one of our Premiere Suites!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

This would be a great choice for business travelers that will be staying a few days or more in one city. My suite was very spacious and offered lots of room to move around. I was only there one night and didn't feel like I really got to fully use the suite! Rooms are clean, although showing some age. The fitness center is small and a bit outdated. A real plus is the location -- near the restaurant district, the Parliament, and great sopping -- all within a few minutes walk.

Room Tip: I was on the 16th floor and had a great view.