“just ok”

Les Suites Hotel Ottawa
Ranked #15 of 68 Hotels in Ottawa
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Rooms are large, got kitchen in it, large living and sleeping rooms. Furniture was raver old and should be renewed. In total it is still ok.
That was second time in ottawa and next time i'll take it again.

1  Thank MaD_YeTTi
BestSuites, General Manager at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us - our guests love the size of our fully-equipped suites! For your future stays, you may prefer our more modern Premiere Suites rather than the Traditional Suite you reserved. I’m pleased you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Canada’s Capital!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

This is a wonderful all suites hotel. We have been there twice. The first time my husband and I were there for about a week. We wanted to be able to cook in some of the time, and the kitchen was very workable. The second time we took my Dad and rented a two-bedroom suite. There's even a washer and dryer if you need it. I made the reservation through Ottawa Tourism. This is a great value! It's like having a small apartment.

The location is within walking distance of Byward Market and the Rideau Centre, so you don't need to take the car out. There is also a grocery store and an LCBO near the hotel.

I would recommend this highly.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on an upper floor. There are balconies and the view if great.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Sharon H
BestSuites, General Manager at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post an excellent review regarding your most recent stay with us, noting the convenience of our well-equipped kitchens! I’m pleased you and your family also enjoyed our fabulous location. Many of our guests just park their cars and walk to the majority of Ottawa’s tourist attractions. Once again, thank you for your review and recommendation and I do look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Ottawa!

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I spent almost 4 weeks working in Ottawa and having Les Suites as my "home from home" was ideal. My suite was very well equipped making me virtually independent, the staff were very helpful in booking taxis, suggesting venues to visit, and expressing concerns for my well being.
My trip was a success and without doubt my stay at 130 Besserer played a major part in this.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
BestSuites, General Manager at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post an excellent review regarding your recent 4 week stay at the hotel! Our goal is always to exceed guest expectations. I do also appreciate your kind comments regarding our Team Members – several have been recognized through Ottawa Tourism’s Stars of the City Program. Once again, thank you for making Les Suites your “home away from home” and I do look forward to hosting you again in future!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

we booked on line a package including parking breakfast and ticket to the museum
the site is misleading and upon arrival at the hotel we were told nothing was included in our booking! it was a misleading and a mistake from the website of the hotel. Nothing they could do about it.
Although the hotel is clean, the staff is nice and the hotel is well situated it gave us a bad taste.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
BestSuites, General Manager at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review noting our clean hotel, great Team Members and our fabulous location! As we discussed yesterday, you booked our “Best Available Rate” and not our “Arts & Culture” Package online. Based on your feedback we will be reviewing how these packages are displayed on our website. I do apologize that you and your husband felt disappointed upon your arrival and as discussed, I do look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Ottawa!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Very good choice to be in the central area of Ottawa. Very clean with everything you need to feel like living in an actual condominium. Fully equiped kitchen with diswasher, clothing washer and cleaner, televesion set in the living room and in the 2nd bedroom.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
BestSuites, General Manager at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review noting our fabulous location, cleanliness and suite amenities! Many of our first-time guests are thrilled to see how much space there is in our suites and never go back to booking regular hotel rooms. Once again, thank you for your review, your continued patronage and I look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Ottawa!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Highly Recommend this hotel, located right downtown, everything you need is in walking distance. Rooms are huge and offer every amenity you need (dishwasher, washer, dryer, fully stocked kitchen) Bed was comfy and great views of the city.
The bistro in the lobby was great for a quick breakfast and coffee in the morning and the staff was very friendly and accommodating, Housekeeping even called up to see if I wanted my room cleaned as I had the DND on the door.
Great for business or leisure travel and I will definitely be staying at this hotel on my next trip to Ottawa!

1  Thank 133SeasonedTraveller
BestSuites, General Manager at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Dear Guest,

I appreciate the time you took to post such a fabulous review regarding your recent stay with us! We try to ensure our guests feel at home with our services and amenities offered. I also thank you for your kind mention of the Presse Café located in our lobby. Once again, thank you for your review and your continued patronage!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Pet friendly, full sized kitchen, good sized suite, comfortable bed, within walking distance to several fabulous sights in downtown Ottawa! Also close to a grocery store... Had a fabulous stay! Only minor complaint is that you hear the street noise, but otherwise it is a wonderful place to go - we were able to have some family and friends come for a meal while we were there. Great home away from home.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
BestSuites, General Manager at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review regarding your recent stay with us! Our suites are certainly large and well-equipped for hosting dinner parties. Because we are a downtown location, there will be noise emanating from the street. In future, please do contact our Reservations Team and request a “courtyard view” suite to minimize any type of noise intrusion. Once again, I thank you for your review and look forward to hosting you again in future!