Auberge The King Edward Bed and Breakfast
US$290
US$222
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$251/night.

Brookstreet Hotel(Ottawa)
US$155
US$148
Agoda.com
US$283
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewstower roomburgundy roomgreen roomgolden doodleother guestswonderful dogknowledgeable hostyogurtlovely homeb and bprivate balconyold victorianbyward marketoff street parkingwalking distancegave us a mapgreat hosts
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This beautiful B&B is filled with antiques and objets d'art from Richard's travels around the world. The rooms are charming, clean and comfortable. The situation is perfect, within walking distance of all major attractions. Breakfasts are abundant and dietary needs accommodated. Richard couldn't be more helpful and Sunny the dog is adorable.
A gem!

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A wonderful home, full of character! My fiancé and I stayed here for a long weekend and were completely charmed.

We stayed in the Tower room which had a comfortable bed, was spacious, and had a wonderful balcony.

Richard, the host, is incredibly knowledgeable about Ottawa and the surrounding area and immediately made us Ottawa first-timers feel at home in his house and his city. He was always attentive, answering questions about the area and had helpful suggestions based on what we planned to do.

And the breakfast! Incredible. Never skipped the fruit muffins. Ever. Will 100% be back when we head to Ottawa next!

Room Tip: The Tower Room has an amazing balcony.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I found this fantastic BnB in Ottawa that is a must if you plan on visiting the city. A beautiful home with loads of character and a great host to boot. The rooms were spacious and clean with a a deck to relax after a long day. Richard was extremely accommodating and very attentive to our needs and he gave us fantastic tips on our travels within the city. The breakfast each morning was great and I have to say he was a great baker. I would highly recommend this BnB if you are traveling to Ottawa, 5+ stars in my opinion

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I had a wonderful stay at this B&B. The owner Richard was such a nice person and friendly and helpful. Also, breakfast was always nice with fruit salad, croissants and cooked eggs. The room was very nice and clean. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: best service
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2018

The Auberge King Edward B&B was the perfect place for me. I was looking for quiet accommodations while I was in Ottawa for a conference. I wanted a place where I could work uninterrupted and get a good night's sleep. I considered all the hotels and inns in the vicinity of the conference centre and this came up as the most highly recommended. The recommendations were all correct. The B&B was quiet; the room was extremely comfortable; the location was perfect; Richard, the host, was most accommodating; and Sandy, the dog, was adorable and a lot of fun. I have another conference coming up and I wlll definitely return.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business