“Great room...great price”

Days Inn - Ottawa West
Ranked #42 of 67 Hotels in Ottawa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Sudbury, Canada
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed one night to do some shopping. Very close to Bayshore Centre and easy access from the main highway. Clean, comfortable rooms.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

BrittanyFielding, Front Office Manager at Days Inn - Ottawa West, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing The Days Inn Ottawa West. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. You have shared some great tips with our future guests who are reading online, thank you. We hope to see you back at the Days Inn Ottawa West next time you return to Ottawa!
Regards,
Brittany Fielding
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My 2 daughters and I stayed at this hotel for 5 days after I closed on my property before moving into our new home. We therefore had lots of items in the room. My friend and her husband also stayed there for 3 nights. I had asked not to have my room cleaned every day....just to provide clean towels. After checking out and moving into an exteneded stay hotel, we noticed a lot of items missing. Several pieces of clothing, a duvet and my eldest daughters apple computer. My friend also had a pair of shorts missing. Apprently maid services was seen on the hotel camera leaving my room only a few times as per my request and none of the items were seen leaving the room with them. The hotel mamnger did say that they saw my daughter leave with a suitcase and backpack. I said yes, that was my youngest daughter leaving with her stuff to check into a second room for 2 nights as we were all very cramped in one room. There was no further e-mails from Days Inn management. No further communication. Sort of a too bad so sad last e-mail from them.

2 Thank Cpugliese
Rose E, General Manager at Days Inn - Ottawa West, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Guest was replied to directly from hotel.

Travellers are raving about these Ottawa hotels

Tsawwassen, British Columbia
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Clean and comfortable but basic. Very simple breakfast offered - cereal, toast and pancakes with juices and coffee/tea. Staff pleasant. We stayed because it was a convenient location to family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Ann T
Dear Guest,
Regards,
Brittany Fielding
Travellers also viewed these Ottawa hotels
Kanata
Comfort Inn West
Comfort Inn West
#43 of 67 in Ottawa
Travelodge Ottawa East
#51 of 67 in Ottawa

Been to Days Inn - Ottawa West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn - Ottawa West

Property: Days Inn - Ottawa West
Address: 350 Moodie Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2H 8G3, Canada
Region: Canada > Ontario > Ottawa
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 67 Hotels in Ottawa
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn - Ottawa West 2.5*
Please note that the pet friendly rooms are strictly on the Ground Floor and a fee per night does apply. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn - Ottawa West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Ottawa West Hotel Ottawa