Arrived at my room only to discover that the smell of chlorine was overwhelming.In addition the room was unclean with debris on the floor,a broken door on the mini fridge and a soiled,torn sofa.But that was just the beginning.
With the loud and noises coming from nearby rooms and the hallways I visited the front desk only to be told----by the desk attendant who did try to deal with the problem----that there were several school prom groups staying in my section of the hotel. During the night/morning my room door was hammered on several times by ....I can only assume...by lost and possibly drunken students.
Needless to say this was a most unsettling experience.
At my checkout at 5:30 AM the desk clerk asked "How was your stay?" And I answered "TERRIBLE". He did not even respond,!