Tavola Restaurant
Price range: US$11 - US$27
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Tavola is an Italian restaurant. We serve a variety of Italian cuisines 7 days a week. We also have a very good selection of wines. Under the new ownership since October 2015, we have introduced a new lunch version of the pasta menu which comes with a significantly reduced price ($3-$6 lesser) as compared to dinner. Not to mention, our prices for most of the items are considerably lower than what we had under the old ownership. We are always striving to deliver excellent food and service to all of our customers. For the entire menu and to make online reservations, please visit our website.
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

The menu is quite short but everything is homemade. We had some variations of pasta - so delicious!
The location is lovely and the staff extremely friendly.
We will come back on our next stay in Ottawa. Thanks for thid great evening!!!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

On a whim, my parents, husband and I decided to try a tiny little restaurant on Merivale Road a short distance away from Ottawa airport. We didn't expect a whole lot as the place was almost empty when we went in, but we had, by far, the best meal ever, with a fabulous server who had a great, friendly smile. The meal was preceded by very delicious, warm ,homemade bread and our dinners were subtly flavoured, yet exceedingly tasty, and artfully arranged. The chef prepared our meals just over a 3/4 wall, so we could go thank him personally afterwards. I would highly recommend this small restaurant to anyone who wishes a fabulous meal, with speedy and friendly service at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I have never tasted anything like it.

This place is amazing, offers amazing pastas and delicious deserts!

Everything is made in the restaurant from the pasta to the deserts so I love it!

Great service and wonderful food, I really was happy when I left!

I usually don`t bother with reviews but this place was amazing and worth the time.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I avoid writing bad reviews of restaurants..but i really have to comment. The reviews for this restaurant are just way overated and make no sense Four of us all agreed this was just terrible food. There was no flavour, the pasta was like mush. No one commented during dinner just to be polite....but when everyone is grabbing '""""the shaker of parmesan"""""...to try to liven up the dish. Just really plain awful.

2  Thank KC-Ottawa
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I am a long time client, I can say I eat her at least 2 times a week, The food is amazing, amazing staff and cozy service, very clean restaurant, if your in ottawa you should give it a try you will not regret… ps try the Chicken Alfredo and Home made bun!

1  Thank Hamoodie I