“So good I had to rap about it”
Review of Ozzy Food Market

Ozzy Food Market
Ranked #732 of 2,746 Restaurants in Ottawa
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: A nice little dine-in and take-out restaurant. With a little lebanese bakery. Serves shawarma, pie/breads, Does catering for special events, even has a trailer (kitchen on wheels) we could take to your party. There is a butcher shop and some Lebanese groceries on site as well.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“So good I had to rap about it”
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Goin' on a mission
Solo-Shwarma-Expedition
Got no talent in the kitchen
So I'm gettin' in position
In the line, I'll have mine, for here to dine
With the lettuce and tomatoes cuz you know they so fine
Fresh chicken, yeah, no, I don't wanna take it home
Cuz your Shwarma gets cold when you're walkin' through the snow!
So consider this a five star cuisine alarm-a
I even write raps about my Ozzy's Shwarma

5 Thank Tom L

Ottawa, Canada
“Great Service, Great Food”
Reviewed 8 March 2013

Dirty? You must be kidding! I am the first customer there EVERY weekday and the place is impeccable. The customer service is outstanding. The owner and his wife prepare everything every night so it's very fresh. Love the tabouli, potatoes, and rice.The family is so kind and giving! Love this place.

Give it one try and you'll keep going back!

3 Thank BasilPlant
“Nothing but the best every time!”
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I've tried many shawarma places out but this one, takes the cake! I've never been disappointed. It's always wonderful to go in and see a smile on the owners face. Everyone there loves being there and you can tell just by how great the food is and the wonderful service that comes with this awesome business!

All the best to you guys!
I know where I'll be going, if I want great food and service! See you soon!

Sarah Lindsay

2 Thank Carknersl
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Delicious Food and Impeccably Clean!!!”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I live in the area of Ozzys and have made it my favorite Shawarma place! Nothing else compares to the savory marinade cooked into the chicken and the beef! The family running the place are very friendly and truly put customer service first! The place is impeccably clean...and this includes the two well-sized and modern washrooms! Anyone who claims otherwise has got an agenda and ulterior motive to unfairly slander this amazing restaurant! The only smell you will notice when you walk in is the awesome aroma of the food and whatever you decide to eat you will be pleasantly surprised and will find yourself referring this place to your friends and family like I have! They have also catered to Embassy's and other high profile engagements as their solid reputation has earned them this privilege! Check it out!!!

2 Thank Smitty1718
ottawa
“Great food”
Reviewed 28 February 2013

great food love it will come again Ordered shawarma platters and falafela and roasted cauliflower the portions were perfect. I liked the people they were very friendly will come again.

• Visited February 2013