“Yummy food”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We went before a movie and the food was great. We had the Wednesday night couple special - appetizer, two mains and two desserts for $40. We started with the spinach and artichoke dip, our favourite appetizer from the place. One of us had the streak with fries - great taste. The other had the half rack of ribs with apple beer BBQ sauce, another great choice!
For dessert we had the dessert nachos sundae and the peanut butter brownie sundae - a great way to end a great meal!

1  Thank afmcdnl

Reviewed 23 June 2013

We like this restaurant, simple but with a well built menu to satisfy wide range of taste. Steak has been so far one of the flagship of this place. Well attended, customers are not pressed to the bar if table not available yet. Our last visit revealed a little disapointment for the steaks overcooked and the service for our table of four quite disfunctionning. When we go as a group of four it is difficult to leave a fourth person to get his food 20 minutes after the others. We recommand the house to be serious about such things, We will return to check as this place has been very good so far. A little friendly warning !

Reviewed 17 March 2013

As a family dining out, we enjoy going somewhere with an adult vibe yet that welcomes families. We try to avoid the family chain of restaurants if we can. Caseys offers a laid-back atmosphere with pretty decent food without the sky high prices. I am thrilled to see they have a gluten free menu because my daughter is Celiac. The manager on duty about a year ago when we first tried Caseys was really on the ball about the gluten free choices & how they prepped the food which was very appreciated. On March break they offered one free kid's meal per every adult meal purchased which is another incentive to drop in. My rotisseries chicken breast was better than I expected; juicy inside but with that nice crisp outside, gravy on the side was nice & hot, and the coleslaw had a nice zingy fresh flavour to it. (Small gripe but frozen butter in packages for a baked potato is not welcomed). As margaritas go (by Mexico standards) it wasn't half bad & actually had a fresh light lime taste without all that fake syrup most restaurants use. Service was friendly & efficient by Sara. Overall Casey's offers good value & actually pretty tasty food for both adults & kids with daily specials to draw in customers.

1  Thank WineGoddess74
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

I loved this place it was delicious! Only complaint is price of drinks. They are fairly high. I had a pasta and my friend had the burger. Both were great! The fajitas also smelled delicious :)

1  Thank tlang5
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I love Casey's. The food looks and tastes good and is good quality. I really enjoy the atmosphere. The staff is very nice, they give good service, I usually get my food after a reasonable wait (sometimes it takes longer if the restaurant is busy, but it's okay because it's worth the wait).

I strongly recommend that restaurant.

1  Thank Amelie1991