“1/2 Price Burgers Wednesday 4-7”

Casey's Bar & Grill
Ranked #1,351 of 2,856 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Had dinner tonight. Simple charburger with tomato slice of onion side salad and a beer. My son had a bacon cheese burger with cesar salad. Very tasty. 1/2 price great value. Very good service. My grandson enjoyed the veggie stir fry with milk, and chocolate/peanut butter ice cream and two gummy worms. Seemed very noisy.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I had dinner there this evening with my adult son who has peanut/nut allergies. He mentioned the allergies to the server who promised to inform the kitchen. A little while later the general manager came over to assure my son that the kitchen took the allergy very seriously and all precautions would be taken to prevent cross contamination. She even asked if he had his Epipen on hand....that's a first!
It was handled in a professional, personable and discrete manner. Very impressed! (....and we have seen it all in 23 years of dealing with these allergies.)

1  Thank juliebu2
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We recently went here for my Dad's birthday. We were seated quickly, with a good view of the Raptor's game on the TV (in the bar area). Drinks were ordered quickly and brought promptly. The meal was okay, very typical of this type of establishment. The best part was the 'tornado potato' we ordered as an appetizer. The bun on the burgers wasn't great, though the burgers themselves were. The chicken fingers were average, though I did like the fact that there isn't a lot of breading on them.

1  Thank Adriel17
Reviewed 30 January 2014

If you want good food and some drinks go to Casey's. Our service was good, my husband and I enjoyed the full rack of ribs for the price of a half, more than enough to share. This is similar to an Applebee's or Chili's, big enough menu that there is something for everyone. I think the best deal may be on Thursdays' for their $4 drinks, or Fridays for $4 Martini.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Good Food, Good Drink Specials on certain days, Good Appy Deals...friendly staff...what you want out of a chain style restaurant.