“AMAZING!!”

Sidedoor Contemporary Kitchen & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Sidedoor Contemporary Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 2,986 Restaurants in Ottawa
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sussex
Description: Asian Fusion, Sharing Plates
Reviewed 14 December 2017

My daughter and her boyfriend love this place and brought me and her dad for a birthday dinner. The place itself is very beautiful and has a very romantic and intimate feel. The service was great and the food was OMG SO DELICIOUS!! The feature taco was duck confit with cranberry...this was definitely the highlight for me although we tried a few different tacos and they all were excellent, the fries (oh the fries!!)..the noodle bowl (YUM), dumplings were excellent, and the donuts to die for!!! This was one of the best eating experiences I have had and I can’t wait to go back! Well done Sidedoor

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Wen with some friends had lunch there on the patio. Food was good and the service is great. Would recommend it.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

We went there after recommendations from a work friend. While having a decent selection of tapas, some were very good while others were mediocre to bland. I took my wife for a nice evening out to dinner and found that it's a great spot for big crowds but not really conducive to a nice romantic couples dinner. As for the food, well, some of it was good, some was so bad we didn't finish. Nothing was great.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

In the middle of the Ottawa market, very trendy. Attentive service, delicious meals and great suggestions for desert!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We went to the Sidedoor to celebrate our daughters graduation - her choice. We had the tacos that were so good, we did a happy dance in our seats. The 2 tacos plus the side were just a little shy of a completely satisfied tummy until we had their fresh baked (I mean really fresh) donuts. The happy dance was complete.

1  Thank Brownkin