“New must hit resto in town!”
Review of Must Kitchen & Wine Bar - CLOSED

Must Kitchen & Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Went for a drink and tapas, was incredibly surprised by price and portions.... And it's in the market where everything is guaranteed to be overpriced! Cute small place, the little plate menu is great! Nothing too innovative, seen it before , but it was well done! The server was excellent, the drinks exceptional, and loved the food...

I would certainly recommend it for a cool place in the market... If you want real high end, stay out of the market!

Definitely return!

1  Thank cajunsnowdog

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I had a fabulous eveing here catching up with an old friend. The food we ordered was nicely prepared, the wine selection quite good...but I do think it is a bit overpriced for what you get. However, I appreciated the creativity of the taster plates..they weren't the same old boring standby...I eat out a lot so I get quiet irritated when everyone has the same thing on their menus. Must gets full marks for its creativity and the quality of the food. The staff was great...we had a lot of fun with our server, who was attentive without being intrusive. I would definitely come back again.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Tried Must Kitchen and Wine Bar for a girlfriend's birthday. Restaurant is nicely appointed, the staff are friendly and attentive, reasonable wine list but that is where it ends. The tapas menu looks good on paper but the food was really not very good and very expensive. I ordered the scallops and bison meatballs. The scallops were small and average in taste. The bison meatballs were of good size but were over cooked and tasteless. The creme brûlée was not very good either. I have had much better. The consistency of the creme was almost curdled. Disappointing. The chocolate cake was good though. I wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

we were exploring the Byward market for a place to eat and happened to walk by Must. loved the ambiance. loved the service. and the food was excellent too!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Arrived here to find a homeless person walking around downstairs. Server told us he comes here often. We were tempted to leave however decided to stay based on people who raved about the food! The food was very good however it took around 1 hour to get each course. Very slow. Also they call it a wine bar however there are no really a lot of wines by the glass. However very good food.