“Lots of fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ottawa Rickshaws

Ottawa Rickshaws
Ranked #29 of 47 Tours in Ottawa
More attraction details
Owner description: Ottawa Rickshaws is located in the heart of Ottawa's historical Byward Market. Drink in the Byward Market's various sights, sounds, tastes, and smells with a vibrant rickshaw tour.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lots of fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

I was in Ottawa for a week and checking out the Byward market. My girlfriend and I saw the Rickshaws and thought they looked like a neat idea! Boy, were we right.
The fellow taking on us our tour was super friendly and really knew his stuff, we saw parts of Ottawa that and saw cool places that we weren't really familiar with before! I can't recommend it more!

Visited August 2012
3 Thank ChkChkBlam

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

Ottawa Rickshaws is amazing! I had a terrific rickshaw runner with an awesome sense of humour. His knowledge of Ottawa was perfect a Ottawa-newbie like me. Learned a lot of interesting things about Ottawa. I definitely recommend Ottawa Rickshaws to all the tourists!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Raj K
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Super Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2012

My random visit to Ottawa was such an amazing experience while these young lads took me around! The ride was fun!!!!

Its like an unusual thrill ride you can only get from these super Ottawa Rickshaw runners. You learn alot and the attractions/tourism is on point. My runner Omar was WICKED!

Great job guys!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank icykle
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The best experience you can get”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2012

Ottawa Rickshaws is the example of the perfect tourist attraction. You get the thrill you would on a rollercoaster, and the experience of seeing a side of Ottawa other tourist attractions can't. If you do a short ride it will be a fast pace and amazing experience and a longer ride will leave you breathless with the beautiful side of ottawa a bus or boat can't take you.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank TyKlementti
Edmonton, Canada
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Best way to see all the Ottawa attractions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2012

Great fun with a friendly and knowledgable rickshaw runner. They know everything about Ottawa and having your own personal chauffeur taking you around was fantastic! Try it out, lots of fun.

Visited September 2012