“Hidden Gem in Ottawa!”

327 Wine Bar
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Pull up a chair and relax. Let us take care of you! We’d like to take the opportunity to tell you a little about ourselves, more importantly, what we believe in. Throughout our journey, we have discovered certain fundamentals that create a professional, welcoming and hospitable dining environment. We’ve also discovered many different client-pleasing flavours over the course of our careers. Now, we are fortunate to be able to provide you with an experience driven by our passion, in our own style! We have combined all these things we have learned, and are committed to delivering our very best. 327 Wine Bar is open during the evenings from Tuesday to Saturday, inviting you to socialize and relax with your friends, family and loved ones. We are closed for two days each week to allow us to do the same! Tim Barton, Brad Henderson, Sommelier Consultant Rene Wallis and the 327 Crew strive each evening to deliver to you what we believe in most: great atmosphere, great service, great wine, and great food… We want you to Eat, Drink and Indulge!
Reviewed 30 August 2013

This is a great restaurant! The atmosphere is lovely and the food and wine are amazing. I've been twice and both times exceeded expectations. The cocktails are delicious and the charcuterie plate is a must. It is the kind of place where you can go and really relax. Highly recommended from an Ottawa local!

1  Thank booksandtravel
There are newer reviews for 327 Wine Bar

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Travelling alone on business, I wanted a decent meal/wine at a reasonable price. The service was pleasant and responsive. Both glasses of wine I had were unfamiliar to me but lovely! However the food was a bit disappointing. Pepper and cucumber gazpacho was refreshing but a bit bland. Duck came with lots of seasonal vegetables (great!) but a very bizarre mix. The duck breast was tough and still had a large layer of fat. Citrus sauce was yummy. Overall, it hit the mark in that I ate healthy, not unreasonably-priced food in a pleasant, unpretentious room with nice service. But I'm not sure the food would draw me back.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

While visiting Ottawa my husband and I had dinner at this amazing little restaurant. We each got the special which consisted of a 3 course meal with a set price (you had a choice of one of two appetizers, one of two entrees and a dessert) ....I ordered the Red Pepper Soup (YUMMY), a puff pastry surrounding a Salmon Cake with Seasonal Veggies (all delicious) and to top it off I asked if I could go get a dessert off the normal menu (which wasn't a problem) and got the chocolate cheese cake (which was gluten free but couldn't tell...it was so good). Every dish my husband ordered was amazing too! I wish I lived in Ottawa so I could try everything on the menu. ALL their dinners really appealed to me! If I'm ever back in Ottawa I will definitely make a trip to this Wine Bar again!!!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Quaint little wine bar on a very quiet street. Great service but limited wine selection. I didn't have a chance to try the food but it looked delicious.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

We went to 327 Wine Bar on third first year Anniversary in business and it was also our Wedding Anniversary. As always the food was excellent, had Surf and Turf with a great imported Italian Wine. The 327 Wine Bar imports a lot of wines not available at the LCBO Ontario. Their Sommelier does an excellent job of pairing wine with food and I have discovered some great wines by going to the Wine Bar. Service is always attentive and professional, if you are not sure, Rob can help you out, he has great knowledge and he knows the menu and the wine list and what goes with what. I also like the quality of everything on offer, no cheap short cuts, best quality ingredients from the best in the business. Tim and Brad the owners welcome everyone and are on hand. We have been many times now to the Wine Bar and it has become a favourite of ours.
I also hear that in a few weeks they will experience opening for lunch during weekdays, am looking forward to that.