“Good find, friendly staff”
Review of Pho By Night

Pho By Night
Ranked #1,768 of 2,856 Restaurants in Ottawa
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine in The Byward Market: Pho Noodle Soup for the Soul 1) FRESH & HEALTHY VIETNAMESE CUISINE 2) DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN MENU 3) LARGE VARIETY OF GLUTEN-FREE DISHES 4) NO MSG 5) EUROPEAN DESSERTS
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Not the best Vietnamese restaurant we ever ate in but great value for money. We were very well welcomed. The food was extra fresh and rather tasty. Copious enough. Good Vietnamese classics.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Prompt service by friendly staff, a reasonably varied menu, on a cold winter`s evening in Ottawa. Spring rolls were very tasty with ample ingredients, and my main was a spicy pork dish with rice all washed down with cool Tiger beers! A real winter warmer indeed!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

I took 6 out-of-town visitors to Pho By Night for supper. Restaurant is small however our short notice reservation for table for 8 people was quickly set up in less than 15 minutes. we were promptly seated and hot teas were presented. It's typical Vietnamese foods. - we had fried spring rolls and fresh spring rolls then some had Pho and rice vermicelli and spicy beef on rice dishes. My friends were impressed with nice presentation bowl of fresh bean sprouts and basil, mints. Generous portion on Pho and good presentation with rice dishes. Finally our 4 desserts arrrived and they were beautifully decorated - Sweet Art. I had Tiramisu and it was delicious. I'm sure the other three desserts we ordered, were delicious too as they were completely devoured.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Formerly Sweet Art now called Pho By Night. In the heart of the market and downtown core, this is a great place for tasty pho and bun. We have been going here for 10 years and the food is still as good as day one. The Soup with Spicy beef or chicken is excellent. The spring rolls and cold wraps are a good starter for sharing or as a light meal for one. Andy the owner is always friendly and always welcomes us with a smile. I was there with my Mom for her 75th birthday and we enjoyed the meal as always. It is a great place to go late night on the weekend because they are open until 4am. A nice change from shawarma after a night out with the girls. It is also family friendly. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 30 November 2012

Great pho in the market; the service was a bit slow but the food was great - taste and presentation were bang-on. Definitely try to french rolls (they call them summer rolls) - I had the veg. lemon grass pho and it was great !

1  Thank IndigoChrist