All reviews bank street green room other guests organic breakfast toy box there is no air conditioning quiet street td place breakfast table shared bathroom carleton university fresh fruit public transit tulip festival restaurants and shops stayed nights enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed just two nights with Angela unfortunately but it was like staying home. Not far from Downtown with places where to eat at walking distance,and Beautifull garden where to relax! We enjoyed a lot the atmosfere, She and her husband were very Kind !

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Angelika_KH, Owner at Angela's Bed & Breakfast Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Our pleasure to host you. And thank you for sending such a nice note.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Angela's home was a welcome reprieve in Ottawa. My son and I stayed 2 nights and it felt like we were staying at a friend's place. I truly appreciated the 'organic' philosophy of the house and felt confident our breakfast was exactly what I would be serving in my own home.

Thank you Angela!

We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Angelika_KH, Owner at Angela's Bed & Breakfast Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Mary, it was a delight to host you. Thank you for being an inspiring person that demonstrates how to take unfortunate circumstance by the horns and turn it into an opportunity. See you and yours again I hope. Angela

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Angela is really charming and her kids welcome you with attention. I spend just a few hours with them but I really appreciate their contact. I recommend particularly the organic breakfast (so tasty). It is a good place to visit Ottawa.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2017

We've stayed twice now and have only positive things to say about Angela's (and family) B&B. They were very accommodating to us and our little son (3 years old), making us all feel very welcome. I very much enjoyed the family atmosphere and their generosity. Our son enjoyed the toy box and large rooms to play in. There is also a large outdoor space to play in if the weather is nice. The breakfast was amazing with fresh fruit, breads, pastries, eggs. We decided we love Ottawa so much, we are moving there! We will keep in touch! Thanks Angela, Dan and Family!

Katrina, John and Gavin :)

Room Tip: Larger beds on second floor, they do accommodate with a cot as well if needed.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Angelika_KH, Owner at Angela's Bed & Breakfast Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thank you very much Katrina for your nice review. We really enjoy providing a good space for familiies and certainly loved Gavin's energy, enthusiasm and sparkling eyes. What a great kid! I hope that you settle well in Ottawa!

Reviewed 8 May 2017

the location to centre of Ottawa is excellent ~ walk away to public transit and use of Presto (Metrolinx) pass excellent. Dan & Angela excellent host/hostess helpful in directions to places & events in Ottawa. Wonderful breakfast served to start the day.
A wonderful home away from home

Room Tip: well appointed rooms in a old well maintained Ottawa (Glebe) home ~ no disappointment here
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Angelika_KH, Owner at Angela's Bed & Breakfast Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Thank you for your warm review Don. It was a real pleasure to host you and we hope to see you again.