“"Me" day at the spa”

Au Naturel Spa at Brookstreet
Ranked #3 of 53 Spas & Wellness in Ottawa
More attraction details
Owner description: Pause for a moment, breathe deeply and reconnect with your inner self. Our team is focused on your well-being and believes in sharing its knowledge. Au Naturel Spa offers a range of innovative spa services including uniquely tailored massages, facials, body treatments, manicures and pedicures, as well as the restorative properties of water with Vichy, which are intrinsic parts of the spa experience.
Reviewed 17 November 2017

I have been to many spas in the city but the Brookstreet is my absolute favorite. The facials here are second to none and I love the products that they use (Comfort Zone and Alumier). I have very sensitive skin and the facial is always tailored to my needs and I have never had anything but great results. The service is always friendly and professional. The atmosphere is inviting and relaxing. Can't wait to go back!

Brookstreet, Director of Rooms Division & Leisure Services at Au Naturel Spa at Brookstreet, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear mclarke100,

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your 'Me day" at Au Naturel Spa - and that you have named us your absolute favorite. Your comments truly made the day of our Spa Partners - so thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

All reviews
"excellent massage"
in 3 reviews
"natural spa"
in 2 reviews
"spend a sunday afternoon"
"ottawa area"
"therapist"
in 4 reviews
"facial"
in 11 reviews
"rmt"
"knots"

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve been to Brookstreet numerous times and sometimes the service is great while other times I’ve been quite disappointed. The services are quite expensive, so I always expect above bar services when I go there.

My mom and I recently went for massages, facials and pedicures. I was extremely happy with my facial and pedicure performed by Jessica. She was extremely kind and knowledgeable and I very much enjoyed the services she provided. Although my massage therapist was very nice, I was not too impressed with my massage. It’s been almost a week and I’m still extremely sore from my massage; it made me worse than I was when I arrived.

The time before that I was also displeased with my massage. I arrived early but no one was there to greet me so by the time we filled out our forms we ended up Missing 15min of our massage and they still tried to charge me full price. It was a battle to have the price adjusted.

Dear Lovebeachvacations15,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent spa visit with us. Please accept my apologies for our team not delivering to you the experience you expected. I have passed along your comments to our Spa Manager so that he may follow up with his team. We thank you for being a loyal guest to our spa and truly hope that you will be back again to give us another chance.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Clean, calming, wonderful atmosphere. My esthetician, Marianne, was wonderful. By far the very best mani-pedi I have ever had. I will definitely come back !

Brookstreet, Director of Rooms Division & Leisure Services at Au Naturel Spa at Brookstreet, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Julie A,

Wow! Thanks for sharing this. I have passed along your wonderful comment to our Spa Manager so that he can share this feedback with Marianne.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I have visited the spa multiple times now. Very clean and professional services offered as well as lovely facility. Staff are very friendly and do a great job.

Dear Layne B,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Au Naturel Spa. We are happy to hear that you are already a returning guest - we look forward to seeing you again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I needed a Spa day so bad. I just moved to Ottawa and decided to book at Au Naturel Spa based on the reviews and the extensive list of services they have to choose from. I am glad I did. The staff was so nurturing and professional. I arrived at the spa so tired I was tearing up and left peaceful and rejuvenated. I want to save all the money I receive from gifts from now on and indulge again in a Spa day at Au Naturel at least once a year. I will definitely be back!

Brookstreet, Director of Rooms Division & Leisure Services at Au Naturel Spa at Brookstreet, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear marilanca,

We are so happy to hear that you had an amazing day at Au Naturel Spa! We are very thankful that you took the time to share this wonderful feedback and glad to hear that you left the spa feeling rejuvenated - that is always our goal.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.