“Rude and inconsiderate”

Add it.
Barrymore's Music Hall
Ranked #48 of 77 Nightlife in Ottawa
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Went to meet a couple of friends, paid the $20 cover, got to the top of the stairs and my friends were leaving. I was in for less than 20 seconds total and spoke to the owner who was right there about it and they would not refund me. This is pretty much robbery since I paid for entry and didn't even get in the bar itself. I expected the owner to be sympathetic, but instead he was extremely rude and downright confrontational. Customer first? Not at Barrymore's. I've been going there off and on for 14 years and now I will never return.

1  Thank Harley613
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I love this venu. It feels grand as it's kept some of it's old concert hall architectural charm. They host great bands and the dance floor is always packed. It can be hard to find a seat so come early if you want to nab a table.