“Good lunch value”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Vittoria Trattoria

Vittoria Trattoria
Ranked #155 of 2,725 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good lunch value”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

I have always had good service and a satisfying meal at lunch - l;ess so in the evening when the kitchen can get overwhelmed.

Visited October 2011

Medicine Hat, Canada
“The pricey meal is worth every morsel”
Reviewed 24 August 2012 via mobile

My wife and I went to this restaurant for our anniversary. We were advised to make a reservation and we were glad that we did, as the restaurant was packed. The food was excellent, no complaints at all. Our server was very warm and friendly and gave us her undecided attention despite it being very busy on a Saturday night. The only complaint we have is that it was quite noisy as some patrons brought young children with them. All in all, we enjoyed our dining experience and will definately make a return visit. The menu is somewhat pricey, but, the quality of the food lessens the impact.

1 Thank PMedKing
Holland, Pennsylvania
“Very Good!”
Reviewed 22 August 2012

Food and service was very good. We had 2 different veal dishes and they were very good. Decent wine selection with fair pricing. Server was friendly and helpful.

• Visited August 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“Our favorite Italian trattoria... family friendly.”
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Amazingly good Italian cuisine at moderate prices... right in Little Italy.

Visited February 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“Nice Atmosphere and Conveniently Located”
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Pleasant atmosphere and decor with a beautiful wine rack. I have been there a few times.

It is not really a family restaurant, more a place to bring a date or have an adult meal with some wine. That does not usually influence me as I also like to bring my well-behaved 4 year old son to these kinds of places once in awhile anyhow as a treat to both of us even though I am not rich (e.g.The Keg etc.). They don't have a kids menu but they were happy to split the meal I ordered on to two plates. I was extremely happy with the portions and their willingness to do this for us at no extra cost.

Note: if you have screaming kids or a couple dozen of them, I would not bring them to this restaurant

The prices are okay but because they split the meal generously, it seemed to me that I got a great deal. I rated it $$$ but on this last visit I would give it a better value rating.

They have a good selection of wine but I usually just get the least expensive red.

Food is always good.