“The best meal I have had in Ottawa.”
Review of Vittoria Trattoria

Vittoria Trattoria
Ranked #140 of 2,806 Restaurants in Ottawa
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2013

What a fantastic meal at a beautiful restaurant. Located in the market district, this restaurant offers a incredible variety of Italian dishes that are to die for. I had their Caesar salad, chicken parm and pasta. It was awesome. A dish to be enjoyed every time I have the chance to return. I. Will be back.

There are newer reviews for Vittoria Trattoria

Reviewed 19 October 2013

My work team choose to lunch yesterday at this restaurant. I had a Carbonara that did not taste at all like one. I had many times that dish in Italy. I was introduced to it by a family that was for many years in the restaurant business. Other thing I didn't like was that the tip was already included in bill. The tip serve as a way to reward or not the service. Imposing it is dictatorial a self rewarding.
I'm not returning to Vittoria Trattoria voluntarily.

1  Thank AFdez
Reviewed 5 October 2013

This was my first time at this location.... invited to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday. Had great service, good food and wonderful wine. Found good value for the money. Will certainly go back and try some of the other tempting dishes. Made for great evening... !

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Very noisy due to hard surfaces with no sound absorption, making conversation difficult. Additionally, hard wooden chairs arre very uncomfortable for remaining seated for any length of time. Perrhaps a strategy intended to turn over the tables. Food is only slightly better than ordinary, but not exceptional. Service was mediocre, with little attention once the food is served.

Had greater expectations based on other reviews, so would not return based on today's experience.

2  Thank Donald_O-Canard
Reviewed 10 June 2013

The menu has not changed for years. Owners have made millions from average, over priced food. Won't recommend.

2  Thank Ralph R