“As usual we loved it!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vittoria Trattoria

Vittoria Trattoria
Ranked #115 of 2,709 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ottawa, Canada
“As usual we loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013

As a group, we repeated the experience for our annual Christmas party. Once more, we celebrated in style. The menu is complete enough to please every one. The garlic mussels are the same year after year, of course the chef is the same, which explains that we are never disappointed. the service is very good and they do not resent it if you do not like a dish. They do not even charge for it, pleasant reaction!

Of course, we will go back next year ... and their place is handicap friendly with good bathroom and plenty of parking.

• Visited December 2013

Kandahar
“Mediocre, as usual”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013

One of the few 'nice' restaurants in this part of town, I come here occasionally for office events. Whether for lunch or dinner, it is consistently mediocre: food is uninspired, service is (mostly) friendly and competent. Too bad, as the decor is nice and the restaurant could be a much bigger attraction if the kitchen were better and the servers well trained. I suspect the absence of competition is the only thing that makes this place popular.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank BladeKandahar
Ottawa
“adequate”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

My husband and I decided to stay close to home and this is only 20 minutes away. We've been here before, when they first opened and it hasn't changed much. The hostess was terrible, even rude, the server good, the food good, but nothing I'd rave about. If they had background music it couldn't be heard. They do however, have an excellent wine cooler. The restaurant is on a busy road and I don't understand why they didn't chose to decorate with blinds to shut out the street traffic. I might go back with a group of people but not with my husband. The atmosphere was too loud, too open.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank WISHIWERERICH
Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent Girls Night Out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

Recently I went there for a girls night out and it was a fantastic night. First of all the girls hadn't seen each other in a while so there was a lot to catch up on. The waiter would come and ask us if we had questions/decisions but he was not overly pushy. It was a busy Friday night so they probably were hoping to turn our table around quickly but we ended up being there all evening and they treated us like we were top-customers!
All of us had rave reviews on our food and the wine recommendation was exceptionally good that night. Great night out had by all!

• Visited October 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“The best meal I have had in Ottawa.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

What a fantastic meal at a beautiful restaurant. Located in the market district, this restaurant offers a incredible variety of Italian dishes that are to die for. I had their Caesar salad, chicken parm and pasta. It was awesome. A dish to be enjoyed every time I have the chance to return. I. Will be back.

Visited October 2013