“A delightful evening of food and wine and great service”
Review of Prime 360 - CLOSED

Prime 360
Price range: US$23 - US$38
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Ottawa, Canada
“A delightful evening of food and wine and great service”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We received gift certificates to Prime 360 on Laurier Ave West from our Car Dealer after having difficulty with our new delivered Mercedes. The dealer were gracious to give us this certificate as well as a $250.00 card for anything at their dealership.
Back to the evening. We were graciously received, and taken to our table, with an offer for drinks taken. The gin & tonic was served as requested with a lemon and it was refreshing. The margarita on ice with no salt on the rim, was good, although the expert margarita drinker found it to be a bit too bitter.
We skipped appetizers and requested the prime 360 rib eye steak, which was cooked to perfection and melted in my mouth, as well as my guest. Our vegetables were crisp and properly cooked.
We chose a Cavit Pinot Grisiot white, as my guest does not drink red It was dry, crisp, and enjoyable and went surprisingly well with the steak.
For dessert we shared a cherry cheese cake which was light and sinful at the same time.
The server was thoughtful, attentive, yet knew her boundaries. The service was

1 Thank KanataBob

Ottawa, Canada
“What a missed opportunity...”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Fabulous location but the FOOD ... OMG. Went there for lunch today. My burger was not edible because it had a very odd taste and texture. My Greek side salad not a salad it was pieces of the veggies with feta and dressing and had no taste to it.
I wanted a Cappuccino but was informed it was Tassimo so I ordered regular coffee which was luke warm at best.
This a prime location for a restaurant but Prime 360 is missing the point of a restaurant ... food that tastes good, uses top notch ingredients and is current.

• Visited July 2014
“Poor value”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Service was pretty good but the food was average and prices were too high. Ordered Steak Frites and Pork main courses. They were on some summer special so were reasonably priced. The steak was poor though ironically the pork was quite nice. But the wine list seemed crazily expensive to me. We ordered the Malbec which was about the cheapest option for $48. $48?? It retails for $18.95 here. (Wolf Blass is also priced at $48 and is $16.95 at the LCBO). 3x markup?

• Visited June 2014
“Best steakhouse in town”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Love prime 360 rib eye steak which is on sale now....reminds one of the chocolate commercial the rib eye is so tender it melts in your mouth... Tonight I had a French onion soup and it was heavenly ..

Thank Thiny1991 .
“Would not recommend”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We chose this restaurant based on the fact that we had a coupon deal for it. However, even with the coupon it was not worth the money. The service was terrible, one of the worst I have had in a long time. Furthermore, the food was overcooked, overpriced, and it's presentation was anything but impressive. The vegetables that came with my salmon we dry, and we composed of carrots and yellow pepper.

This restaurant is overrated and I would not return based on my experience there.

• Visited May 2014