“Good food and drink”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Montreal
“Good food and drink”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I've been here many times for lunch and have never been disappointed. The food is really good. The drinks and service have always been good too. The fish and chips are one of the best I've had. The curry is good, liver is really nice and portions are generous. I don't think there is anything on the menu that is not good. I'll keep going back.

• Visited November 2013

“Awful”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Wow, never would have expected such a terrible experience, this was my second time here in two years and Jake was utterly disrespectful I wouldn't have believed it, all of a sudden he accused our party of five of bringing In kids to the bar and said we did it all the time I have no idea where this came from; we picked up my eight year child but had no idea he was not allowed and he totally disrespected us, we thought it was a restaurant, and accused us of bringing kids here all the time! None of us had any idea what he was talking about, finally he said maybe I jumped the gun but not before giving us 4 adults trouble for 10 minutes, and none of us even knew what he was talking about, then proceeded to say he got a call from management, when we asked to talk to management he said management was not here but got a call, so not even sure what that means but as 4 adults over 45 stopping to have a beer with an 8 year old and nobody saying anything till Jake storms us and tells us how bad we are again was very unprofessional and this establishment should be ashamed of it behavior, I might expect behavior like this dealing with teenagers but wow we were 4 people having a beer stopping I. This pub for the first time in many years, was a scene out of the twilight zone. Will NEVER go back

• Visited November 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Awesome Irish Pub, great food!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Great food, cool ambiance, great service! One of favorites that we keep going back to everytime we want good drinks, variety of beers and good food. I LOVE their nachos!

Visited October 2013
Montreal
“Very good food here”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I've eaten lunch here many times and everything I've tried so far is good, not the usual greasy bland pub food that you usually get. The liver is so good, also try the curry, or the salads or a number of other things. The burgers are huge and tasty. The fish and chips are excellent, not swimming in grease like others places I've been. The service has always been very quick and pleasant for me. And in the summer you can sit out on the terrace and drink sangria if you like. My favourite pub food in Ottawa so far.

• Visited September 2013
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Dark & Very Irish Pub like - Guinness Me!”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

This is a place where you can sidle up to the weathered old bar & drink stout all day & order semi authentic old world pub classics to eat or the newer food fare found at all knock off pubs. This place has weathered floors -and dark hidden corners where you can have a family meal or take your date or even -surprise -swill beer all day till you decide to roll yourself home!

Visited May 2013