“Lacks Quality Service”

Cuisines: Contemporary, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2013

The restaurant lacks in good quality service. If you are planning to go there on a busy occasion, you should forget about it and go to good quality restaurants who allow for reservations and know what they can handle. This owner/manager of the restaurant allowed people who came after my family showed up, and allowed them to be seated. There was clearly a lack of organisation. The owner definitely has his favourites. For this reason, I will never bring my family to the restaurant.

9  Thank angra a

Reviewed 8 May 2013

We went after seeing the place in "You gotta eat here".
And indeed, the french toasts (home made bread) is too died for.
Very nice place, can be crowded and a bit noisy but the food is fresh, the price are reasonnable and..... you can't beat that brunch!!!!

1  Thank Luthien_Tinuvielle
Reviewed 5 May 2013

This was our second visit and it was delicious as advertised. We were the first one in and its a good thing because the place filled up pretty quick. The menu has a wide choice of different things. I had the molasse bread for french toast with real Canadian maple syrup. I was full with only 2 piece of bread. I usually have 4 or 5 so that tells you how filling it is. Cant wait to go back on our next visit. I highly recommend it

1  Thank Jacaroni
Reviewed 26 April 2013

popular for breakfast a bit noisy, good food great to meet young friends.
Menu offers wide choice so many taste and preferences can be satisfied.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

Great service, great food and gluten free options. This is the only restaurent I have gone into where you can get gluten free bread. Wow toast with breafast!

1  Thank Diane B