“breakfast lunch or dinner, one of my faves!”
Review of Stoneface Dolly's

Stoneface Dolly's
Ranked #95 of 2,746 Restaurants in Ottawa
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Contemporary, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Montreal, Canada
“breakfast lunch or dinner, one of my faves!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Ive been going to Stone Face Dolly's for years, its in Little Italy here in Ottawa and a great spot for couples, families etc. Ive had business brunch meetings there on the their little patio in the summer, have enjoyed numerous dinner there, good variety on menu for all to enjoy, beautiful dessert and good wine selection. the place always has a good vibe and feel to it, they are really busy for breakfast / brunch on weekends, so best make a reservation. Love the place and always have a good experience there.

Visited July 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“Good service but food disappointing”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I had heard great things about the restaurant and was looking forward to it. The room was very smoky probably due to poor ventilation in the open kitchen, so much so that they had to keep the windows open. The service was good, but I did not enjoy the food at all. The salmon cakes looked and tasted like a can of packed salmon was put on a plate. The ribs we tough with so much gristle that they were almost in edible. My companions did like their meals though, but I won't be going back.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank JMM196
“Great value, fantastic menu”
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

Try the jambalaya it's excellent. Book early if you want a great gastronomic experience. The service was very attentitive.

• Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Scrumptious brunch spot!!”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Loved this place so very happy we found it!! We went both brunches while visiting Ottawa. We loved our waiter David and hanging with fellow Southafrican owner Bob.

The real treat was the great homemade food made with love and care.

Thanks for making our trip to Ottawa a delicious one!!!

• Visited July 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Hospitality is lacking”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I've been to this restaurant a few times before and the food and service were fine. I visited for brunch today and was very disappointed by the lack of even basic courtesy from the owner. We were a party of three and agree with a previous review that noted a lack of organization with regard to the waiting list. When we were seated by the owner he said 'come on.' The place was very busy with a line the whole time we were there (approximately an hour). The owner walked by our table numerous times looking at us, clearly wanting us to leave. We were made to feel uncomfortable and did leave, never to return. The waiter was great. The food is good but not extraordinary. I'll spend my money where I feel welcome.

• Visited July 2013