“Great home away from home”

Hilton Garden Inn Ottawa Airport
Ranked #6 of 68 Hotels in Ottawa
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Friendly staff, welcoming service - even the housekeeping staff helped me find my way around the hotel - clean, awesome room service with a smile (and fast!). Breakfast buffet is delicious with a lot to choose from, Continental to a hot breakfast menu, all was served with a smile and super friendly staff. Great place to unwind after a long day. Beautiful sitting area, inroom coffee (Keurig). Great stay.

1  Thank Laurie W
AlisonHunter, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Ottawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. We focus on customer service, cleanliness and cuisine here at our hotel and we are glad you got to experience all three.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,144)

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The various members of the Hilton hotel group have quickly become my favorites. You can count on a clean, quiet, well-appointed room, comfortable mattresses, decent pillows and great towels, all at a reasonable price. And the Hilton Garden Inn Ottawa Airport is no exception. I picked it because (a) it was a Hilton and (b) it was close to where I was going. I was only there for one night on this trip, but I will happily return. Check-in was a breeze, with efficient, friendly staff. I had booked a king room and it seemed huge, partly because it was a tad under furnished. In addition to the usual furnishings it had an upholstered chair and ottoman, but there was easily room for a second chair or a couch. It was also amazingly quiet. Although my room overlooked the Ottawa airport and there was a construction crane operating at the end of the hotel immediately adjacent to my room, I never heard a thing and only discovered it when I looked out the window the next morning.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
AlisonHunter, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Ottawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you for your stay. We appreciate your comments and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Perfect for air travel and shuttle was very fast for pick up at the airport. Clean, qualiy hotel though pricey. Room service was quick. Room was quiet eventhough constrution was happening at the hotel. I would recommend this hotel for business or a night layover.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank alatimer

Thanks for the great review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. See you soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden at the Ottawa airport for the first time. It was excellent service from the shuttle driver, front staff and the restaurant staff. I arrived just as lunch was finishing but they offered me the full menu still. The shuttle service gentleman was very helpful at pointing out some options if I wished to go downtown. The rooms are very clean and well appointed and I did not notice the air traffic noises.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Karen S
AlisonHunter, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Ottawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and our excellent service. We focus on customer service, cleanliness and cuisine here at the hotel and sounds like you got to enjoy all three. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I happened upon this hotel because it's close to airport. I stayed again because it's nice, quiet with spacious, clean rooms. I thought that the price was good , especially for the quality. Easy access to downtown and to the Rideau canal country!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your loyalty and return to our property. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I have stayed at this particular Hilton Garden in before. I found the staff to be very friendly. A member of the restaurant staff remembered me from two weeks prior which I thought was fantastic. Clean and lots of amenities. Great place to stay right near the airport.

1  Thank Julie P
AlisonHunter, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Ottawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

We are so pleased you noticed our excellent customer service. Remembering our regular guests is something we strive to do all the time. See you again soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Excellent Hotel to stay at for business. Staff are friendly and efficient, the hotel has a great bar and room service is very good. I would recommend this Hotel to family and friends and plan to stay ant the hotel again in the near future.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit.