1,346 results
All reviews an early morning flight free shuttle on demand the shuttle driver restaurant staff huge room pool and hot tub fridge and microwave minute drive front desk staff convenient location king bed excellent stay comfortable beds hgi ey yow
Reviewed 8 October 2018

This hotel gets five stars for its restaurant. This is our second stay here and this place is great. The food tastes homemade and delicious. Doesn’t taste like regular hotel food. The service in the restaurant and hotel also 5 stars. Very friendly staff and attentive. They noticed my mom and opa were disabled and they helped them out. Rooms are very big and clean, the housekeeping staff are so kind and very organized.we will stay here and recommend this place to anyone

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AlisonHunter, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Ottawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thank you so much for your review. We take great pride in our food and beverage offerings and we are so pleased you noticed. We make many items from scratch and also have a pastry chef on our team that makes housemade desserts including an ice cream of the month and a creme brulee of the month.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

After driving 6 1/2 hours and through Toronto yet, it was a pleasure to come to this quiet, clean and large room. Quick check in and very friendly staff. Very clean room and comfortable beds. Would recommend to anyone!

Thanks

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. That 401 drive can be brutal. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Great hospitality, clean tidy room, great staff. Very good breakfast, would stay again if overnighting near the airport. The staff was very friendly and accommodating . It was our first stay there but we will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We were thankful for having chosen this hotel as it had full power from there back up generators. Staff were very helpful and the breakfast was great.

Very convenient to the airport where unfortunately the lack of power meant no rental cars available. The shuttle service from the hotel was fantastic as we went back repeatedly trying to get a rental.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank svhorner

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. It was a tough time for our city and we are glad you had a safe place to rest your head.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I had made a reservation as part of a recent business trip because the Hilton is very near the airport and I really liked staying there for short overnight stays. Unfortunately I made a mistake on my reservation and booked it for the following day assuming that because I wasn't arriving until well after midnight my arrival date would change. When I got to the hotel I was informed of the error, however when I questioned the desk staff about why this was the case, I was informed point blank that "this was the way the hotel industry worked". After a brief exchange of unpleasantries I was told to wait to see if a room became available. At almost 2 a.m., a room was indeed provided, and for that I am grateful as rooms in Ottawa were very tight at that time. However I did not in the least appreciate the way in which Hilton staff handled the situation. There was a complete absence of customer service and descriptors like rude, brusque and testy best described my experience. As a paying customer who has been quite loyal to the brand I felt I deserved better. Suffice it to say that I will never set foot in this hotel again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
AlisonHunter, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Ottawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Good morning, first off, I want to apologize for the way you were spoken to upon arrival to our hotel. It is certainly not our normal course of action nor is it acceptable for any of our staff to speak that way. I have already brought this matter to the attention of the rest of the management team. If possible, I would love it if you could reach out to us to discuss the matter as we would like to find out who you were dealing with so that we can take appropriate training action with them. We would also like to be able to see if you would give us another chance to show you our normal awesome brighthearted hospitality.