“Very nice”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Very cute decor and reasonably priced bakery. We had some $5 fudge and $20 for a 16 inch pizza. As it was a nice day, we ate outside on the picnic tables. I do not think they have indoor seating anyways. They also sell cheese and meats here, which is good to know since the grocery store is rarely open. The staff were very pleasant. The pizza was good and made fresh to order. I have paid more for bakeries on mainland Ontario, and was surprised prices so reasonable. Highly recommend this bakery on the island.

2  Thank asiatrip2007Winnipeg

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Lovely place, friendly staff, awesome food.

But pricey. I guess because they're on an island and it is premium ingredients and 'organic', they can charge more.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Four of us had lunch here on the weekend and everything was fantastic! There were four sandwiches on the menu and we all ordered something different. As delicious as mine was, a Ham and Swiss cheese Panini with fresh antipasto, I definitely had food envy! My husband ordered the Roast Beef with aged cheddar and a delicious Dijon spread and it was phenomenal! He said it was the best Roast Beef sandwich he has ever had. We tried a spinach and feta pastry as well and it was yummy! It was full of spinach and a delicious light flaky pastry. We ordered a couple of desserts as well to share and had to take them to go as we were all stuffed! This place is a gem!

Reviewed 7 September 2013

We stopped Connorlee's while touring around Pelee Island. What a tasty delight! It is a cute restaurant with baked goods and sandwiches, pizza, etc. We had the pizza-it was delicious. We also had cherry and peach pastries and cinnamon buns, which all tasted wonderful as well!!! They have many tables outside to eat while enjoying the beautiful weather on the island. I would definitely stop by there again. Prices are comparable to any bakery you would come across in Ontario.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

The place was very clean.It had great choices.My son had pizza and loved it.I had ham and Swiss on a chibata bun and bean salad.It was great,the bean salad was the best I'd ever had.you should definately go here.