“Always Pleasant”

Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Peterborough
Gatineau, Quebec
“Always Pleasant”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My other half and myself go to Peterborough a few times a year to visit his family and we have stayed here on a few occasions.

The establishment is always clean, the staff friendly and the rooms are also very quaint and suit the purpose of the one night stay that we are usually there.

We have never had any issues with the place and would recommend it to people passing through for sure.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
qualityinn290, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I arrived at 3:15pm, checked in, then told the clerk that 5 or 6 friends from high school days were coming and to tell them my suite number. She pointed to the breakfast area and asked if we'd like to meet there. It was perfect. Then she said, "I'll make fresh carafes of coffee." Astounding. A 1/2 dozen of us old alumni sat and chatted for 2 hours. I felt like I was in my own home.

The beds, bedroom and bathroom were large and very, very clean. I stayed 2 nights and room was cleaned, linen folded, etc. I know this was the best hotel stay I've had in the past 5 years or more.

Virtually everything was superb. The staff showed competency, warmth and readiness to assist.The breakast/eating area was spacious v.clean and bright.Menu included:yogurt,makeUrOwn waffles,eggs,sausages/bacon, cereals,fresh coffee, all FREE

Room Tip: I had a room on the second floor facing east. It was great. If you have accessibility issues, requ...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Vancouver P
qualityinn290, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you felt at home here with your class mates and had time to catch up. I will definately pass along your comments to the team. Your experience here goes to show that our staff are truly exceptional and committed to making each guest experience special.We look forward to having you come back to your second home, soon.
Sudbury
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This is a very clean, casual hotel. It is not fancy but if you just need a place to stay and not a lot of extras, is it perfect. The front desk staff are really friendly and helpful. We have allergies in our family so we stayed on the second floor as pets are welcome on the first. We did not have any issues at all with symptoms. The halls are looking a little tired but everything other parts seem to be fresher looking. The morning breakfast was quite good and much appreciated. For the price, you can't beat this hotel. We would stay again for a quick trip to Peterborough. As the amenities are limited I wouldn't recommend a longer stay.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lunabella76
qualityinn290, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
We are pleased that you found our hotel. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and friendly atmosphere and of course our breakfast. Thank you for your kind words and look forward to having you back with us the next you are in town.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I was greeted by a friendly front desk person who was great to deal with. The night man was not so friendly or approachable. Not happy that this hotel did not have "to go bags" for breakfast or an option of a muffin and bottle of water for the road. The hotel was two floors and had no elevator however ample rooms on first floor for quests who required an accessible room. My room was clean, small and all I needed for one nights stay. I would not stay longer than one day/night but it was a great little hotel. I would go again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
qualityinn290, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Thank you for your comments, we appreciate your feedback. We do pride ourselves on our friendly and caring staff members who go out of their way to make you feel at home. We do offer an extensive hot breakfast for our guests although we do not have prepared grab and go bags we do have bags available for our guest's to fill with food items to take with them when in a rush.We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you are in town.
Haliburton ontario
Reviewed 5 May 2014

First and foremost I want to say the two people on the front desk could not have been nicer. I booked this hotel using Price line Negotiator...so having only paid $58 plus tax I certainly feel it was worth it. We had a room with two double beds and they were clean, fresh linens and very comfortable. The rooms have been refurbished and the furniture is new but I have to say there is an underlying "old" feel to the property. We certainly had a good night sleep and enjoyed the pay per view movies which we were told would be discontinued soon. If you are looking at staying in the area on Lansdowne your choices are only Super 8, Comfort Inn and the Quality Inn so not a real huge selection and I think they are roughly the same price....this hotel does have a complimentary breakfast which includes, waffles, eggs, cereal and toast and hot coffee! so over all completely adequate for $ 58 plus tax.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
qualityinn290, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Thnak you for kind comment, we appreciate your feedback. We pride ourselves on having friendly guest service and clean, quiet comfortable rooms. Our breakfast has been a hit ever since we upgraded it just over 6 months ago and are pleased that you found it to your liking. Hope to see you again next time you are in the area.
Crysler
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Overall, very pleasant experience, the room was clean and tidy and the service was great. If we needed anything, it was there for us. Not a high end hotel, but hey, I slept well! What else do you need.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
qualityinn290, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
We are pleased that you had pleasant stay with us and that you found your clean and comfortable. We pride ourselves on our clean, quiet and comfortable rooms. We look forward to having you have another good nights sleep next time you are in town.
Whitby, Canada
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I am very impressed with this hotel. I walked in and all I had to do was sign papers my keys were ready for me put aside for when I came. I couldn't sleep went down stairs at 4am and the front desk offered to make me a fresh pot of coffee and I gladly accepted. My room was spotless quiet and cozy. I had direct access to my vehicle from my room. I really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place in Peterborough

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
qualityinn290, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review of your recent stay at the Quality Inn Peterborough.!

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you back again in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Peterborough
Super 8 Peterborough
#4 of 12 in Peterborough
Village Inn of Lakefield
Village Inn of Lakefield
#1 of 2 in Lakefield

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!