“Will definitely be back!”

Ashburnham Ale House
Ranked #8 of 336 Restaurants in Peterborough
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I went to the Ashburham Ale House for lunch. Very freindly staff and speed of service was quite acceptable. Got our drinks (wine for me, Craft Beer for my husband)very quickly. I ordered the "Hot & Sloppy Sammich" - roasted ribs eye in a red wine sauce with caramlised onions - It was delicious! Soooo yummy!
My husband had "The Deaner Salad" -- 1/2 portion which was huge! It was also delicious. I'm craving that Sammich just writing this review!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Do you like craft beer? Do you like good food? If the answer to either of these questions is no, then you shouldn’t leave your house anyway.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very lively customers for a week night, wide range menu and drinks, prompt service, quiet table area for serious conversations, reasonably priced.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I have been eating at the Ashburnham Ale House for the past year, every time I've ate there was better then the last.

The servers were well educated with the craft beer selection and experienced with the menu. Also to mention, my server was happy and super polite.

The food was warm and served to us with an utterly beautiful presentation. It was also very quick.

Overall.... Definitely try this restaurant. I will be a returning customer for years to come.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We had high hopes for this restaurant based on the reviews. When we went it was a friday night and quite busy. A couple of older ladies were in front of us and left due to the 20 minute wait. We gave our names and sat down in the bar area. About ten minutes later the ladies came back and started asking for a table. Instead of seating in order they gave them our table. I asked about this and the hostess lied saying they were here first. When I told her I was right there when they left, she then said she could ask them to get up. How ridiculous. Anyway another ten minutes and we had our seats. I ordered the bbq chicken legs and my wife had the penne with olives and shrimp. The shrimp/pasta was very salty and overloaded with olives. The chicken was good, but on the small size. The accompanying fries were very heavily salted. It was ok, but I certainly would not recommend it.