“Great lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Ontario
“Great lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Had the mango salad with chicken. Was fabulous. Don't like cilantro and they happily accommodated my request to leave it out. Chicken had a tang of spice which was great. All in all, great lunch with friends

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank MandiOntario

Ontario, Canada
“Love the mango salad & spicy thai noodles”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Have tried a few dishes here and they're all great but mango salad and spicy thai noodles are my favorite so I can't help but ordering the same thing each time I go!
Would definitely recommend this place if you like Thai food, cool, quirky atmosphere and great service.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank jean m
Peterborough, Canada
“It's been a while - my mistake, I'll be back soon!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

Went out for supper last night with family before the Matt Anderson concert. It had been a while since we had been to Cosmic Charlie's so we thought it's close to the theater and we remembered it for having good food. Wow, were we impressed last night. We all shared the Spring Roll appetiser to start - a can't miss at this place and 2 of us had Phad Thai with the other 2 having the Spicy Thai Noodles. Very tasty meals served hot at reasonable prices, nothing to complain about here...would highly recommend.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank GetOutOfPtbo
Peterborough, Canada
“Love this place! Accommodates vegans well.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

Cosmic Charlies is a great little spot in Peterborough for some excellent Thai food. I am a vegan, so I can easily struggle in a restaurant to have any sort of choice, but here I have a good selection. I love the tofu singapore noodles (they kindly omit the fish sauce for me), the fresh spring rolls, and the onion bhajis (although not Thai!). I have only ever had very friendly service there, and the prices are extremely reasonable. It's perfect for pre-bars dinner! Go there and enjoy!

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank iamextine
Ottawa
“A Definite Must”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

Thank you to all the previous TripAdvisor reviewers! Every single contribution is so appreciated by us!

We went to Peterborough recently for an overnight stay and needed to find a nice place to take a group of young women for dinner. It’s always difficult to judge when you visit an unknown city and are keeping company with an unfamiliar group of people. Yet, we feel we couldn’t have picked a better place based on the TripAdvisor reviews.

Before beginning with the particulars, I should say that our family often rates meal, movie and health ratings on a 10 scale basis.

As previous reviewers have said, the Spring Rolls were excellent! Everyone in our party agreed it was a 10 out of 10 proposition. Nobody in our group had had better spring rolls. Anywhere. Ever.

We also ordered the Butter Chicken, Pad Thai and Chang Mai Noodles based on the recommendations of other reviewers. We were not disappointed and would say 8/10. The Pork Satay that one of us ordered was described as “average” and the portion seemed small compared to the other plates.

I can’t comment on other menu items, but there you go. Overall, I think it’s worth trying and worth checking out other reviews. Enjoy!

• Visited December 2013