“Excellent take out, lunch buffet and menu selections”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Pizza Factory

The Pizza Factory
Ranked #25 of 317 Restaurants in Peterborough
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
“Excellent take out, lunch buffet and menu selections”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I drive 15 minutes across town just for the take out pizza ! We frequently take visitors to the lunch buffet and also order from the menu for dinner. Not the fanciest restaurant in town, but the service is friendly, the food is great and the prices reasonable.

• Visited February 2014

“Love the Caesar salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

The lunch buffet is great value for the amount of food you have to choose from. One of my favourite meals here is the chicken Parmesan. Their Caesar salad is amazing but a warning it is very garlicky. Their Greek salad is very good as well. We quite often do take out from here, we get the family pack which is a large pizza, lasagna and garlic bread for under $25 feeds our family of 5 so great value! I have never had a bad meal here in the 15 plus years we have been dining here!

• Visited January 2014
Peterborough, Canada
“Good Value, Great Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is one of the first eating spots we visited before we moved to this area and regularly return. Great food! Wonderfully friendly and efficient wait staff.

• Visited October 2013
“Great family restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

The meals are always consistent, very tasty. There is something for the whole family to enjoy! Best Cesar salad in the city!

• Visited January 2014
“What happened here?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

My family used to bring me here as a kid for the buffet and I continued to go on my own for many years after. Life gets away on you sometimes and I hadn't been in many years, so when I returned the changes were shocking (embarrassing really, as I had really talked this place up to the rest of my party from out of town). The menu prices have increased to unwarranted amounts, and the quality has sadly dwindled to the point of diner 'ish, not to mention the buffet had shrunk to less than half of its original offerings. There wasn't even veggie dip for the veggie tray anymore, the cheapness and corners being cut are very noticeable. This was far from made up for by our waitress who was cold, bland and rude. I know I'm being harsh, but this restaurant has been around for many years and its extremely disappointing. I would much rather buy my own frozen meatballs and no-name pasta and stay home where I'm not treated like a burden and it costs me $5 instead of $50