“Save your Money”

Ranked #26 of 325 Restaurants in Peterborough
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Probably the worse place I have ever eaten...I was in for lunch buffet I have seen and eaten at buffets in Cuba better then this place...nasty nasty food

2  Thank Crs340

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Small seating area. Food was ok. We were there for over two hours when you include the wait for our table and the food. In my opinion not worth the wait.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have eaten there a few times over the years and recently went again. I was disappointed in the quality and selection of the lunch buffet. With a name like 'The Pizza Factory' you would expect the pizza to be fresh and hot - unfortunately not - it lay there being kept barely warm with sparse and boring toppings. The rest of the buffet was plain and average.

2  Thank Stuart B
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I drive 15 minutes across town just for the take out pizza ! We frequently take visitors to the lunch buffet and also order from the menu for dinner. Not the fanciest restaurant in town, but the service is friendly, the food is great and the prices reasonable.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

The lunch buffet is great value for the amount of food you have to choose from. One of my favourite meals here is the chicken Parmesan. Their Caesar salad is amazing but a warning it is very garlicky. Their Greek salad is very good as well. We quite often do take out from here, we get the family pack which is a large pizza, lasagna and garlic bread for under $25 feeds our family of 5 so great value! I have never had a bad meal here in the 15 plus years we have been dining here!