I am a single mother who has been camping with my 3 daughters for 12 yrs now at least twice a year for a week at a time...we have always had a great time..we camp in tents and the lots are huge unless you get along the sides or in the back...we have never had. Now that my daughters are older there really isnt much for them to do..maybe they should put some things in for the teenagers to do. Most of the staff and seasonals are friendly and helpful..we will continue camping there unless they raise the prices
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vine Ridge Resort is located on the Niagara Parkway between Niagara on the Lake and Niagara Falls. We rent privately owned park model cottages for a Resort cottage lifestyle in beautiful Niagara. 1 acre pool, playground, volleyball, splash toys. Waterwalkerz, waterrollerz and e bike rentals. Free use of bikes for rental guests. Family Traditions Start Here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Vine Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shalamar Lake Campground Hotel Queenston
- Vine Ridge Resort Queenston, Canada - Ontario