We stayed over for one night on a Niagara River fishing trip. The room was great and accommodated 3 of us perfectly. The room was clean and well appointed. I will definitely return here in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Landing Inn, circa 1827, features the quiet, unspoiled charm of a country inn situated in the quaint, historical village of Queenston.Nestled in one of Canada's most popular tourist destinations we are surrounded by history, only minutes from the world renowned Shaw Festival Theatre, fine and casual dining, music, vineyards and wine tours in Niagara-on-the-Lake.Sightseeing and historic sites abound in Queenston and along the Niagara River Parkway.A leisurely drive in the other direction on the Parkway takes you to Niagara Falls and all its breathtaking beauty, excitement and fun activities.If you are interested in more physical activities, you will find fishing, boating, golfing and just steps away, the extensive Niagara Parkway's bicycle / walking / nature trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your South Landing Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Landing Hotel Queenston
- South Landing Inn Queenston, Canada - Ontario