“Home away from home...”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Sarnia
Reviewed 29 November 2011

I stay at the Comfort Inn in Sarnia regularly. I have family, friends and business associates there. I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. This hotel is consistantly clean, comfortable and quiet and it is right off the 402 so it's easily accessible. They are close to downtown Sarnia, shopping and the beach. Their complimentary breakfasts go beyond the traditional fare of muffins, toast and coffee. There is also fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, juice, bagels, eggs, and my favourite - fresh waffles that you cook yourself. They're delish! The WiFi is free and it's as fast as what I have at home. But what really sets this hotel apart is the staff and management. They are always so friendly and glad to assist if you need anything at all...and they're rates are very resonable. I highly recommend them.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Janice D
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed 27 November 2011

I have stayed at the Sarnia Comfort Inn often and have never been disappointed. The rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable (appropriately enough) The hotel is close to everything and the staff are really over-and-above in friendliness and willingness to make your stay great.
Will remain a loyal customer of this Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: Just tell the staff what you are looking for. They will do their best to accomodate you.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank lynda c
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Hotel was a sanctuary while we were having renovations done to our home. A place of peace and quiet. The beds were so comfortable that I asked where I could purchase the mattress. Breakfast was very good, love the waffle machine. Had to extend a few nights and the staff was very accommodating.
I will be recommending this hotel to my friends and family when they visit. Thanks for everything.

Room Tip: Saw in other reviews read before we booked to ask for the side away from the highway but we stayed o...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2011

I have stayed at the Comfort Inn, in Sarnia, Ontario Canada several times from 2001 to present. It is a WONDERFUL hotel, wonderful staff, very clean and very safe. I travel so much alone that 'safety' is important to me. The beds are very comfortable, the bedding very nice. The breakfast is not like your standard hotel breakfast, it's really good! I would recommend this to anyone. It's a safe harbor after crossing the Blue Water Bridge into Canada.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joann B
Reviewed 30 August 2011

It was clean, in a convenient location, and had a very adequate continental breakfast. The staff was friendly. The air conditioner was a bit too loud, but not a problem. I will definately stay here again on business if I'm in the area, especially at a good rate.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2011

We were staying at the Comfort Inn, Sarnia with a group of families for a baseball tournament. From the moment we checked in, the service was top notch. The friendly staff were extremely helpful in directing our group to local attractions and recommendations.

The hotel was conveniently located to restaurants and walking distance to local attractions.

We accidentally left some valuables in our room which were not discovered until we were in route home to the States. The hotel manager spent hours working with customs paperwork and the shipping company to have our items returned to us. She was incredible to work with and was so friendly throughout the tedious process. This hotel went above and beyond in taking care of their guests.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Lisarhead
Reviewed 13 July 2011

HIghly recommend a stay or two at The Comfort Inn, Sarnia. Quiet, convenient and an exceptional staff to assist in every way. Nice to come Home to Friends.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the North side and up, always quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank TankerYanker_11
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sarnia
Quality Inn Sarnia
The Harbourfront Inn
The Harbourfront Inn
#7 of 16 in Sarnia
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Port Huron

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!