Comfort Inn
US$131
getaroom.com
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgames roomrooms are cleanbreakfast itemsjacuzzi tubthe breakfast areahockey tournamentplace to eathot itemscomfortable hotelmeeting roompleasant staybreakfast was includedgreat place to stayhighwaycanadaelevatorbridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Kudos: Recycling bins in rooms; Refrigerator in room; VERY nice mattress; Spacious; Great breakfast; Front desk friendly and helpful

Not So: Smoke odor in hallway since one end is smoking so you are forced to smell it when you leave your room; Wireless doesn't work in Room 327 although it does in hallway, etc.; Location NOT convenient now that Highway 401 has been completed.

Would I stay here again -- maybe but more likely to first try Quality Inn across the street...

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2012

I chose this hotel based on Tripadvisor and was not disappointed with my stay. This is not a 5 star hotel , but an average comfortable place to stay . For what I paid I feel I got great value for my money . Don't let the lobby area scare you some of the public areas are a bit dated but the room was well beyond what I was expecting . The room appeared to have been updated recently and the bathroom was bright and spotless . I was very comfortable during my 2 night stay . The continental breakfast was basic, nothing gourmet and suited my needs fine . The hotel is located right next to the bridge crossing into the US and very central to all of Sarnia . All of the staff were friendly and very pleasant to deal with . Overall I was very pleased with my stay at the hotel and would return .

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Clean, neat facility, friendly staff. Accommodations allowed for small dog, right next to an exit. The room was large, pull out couch. Best hotel breakfast I've had in a while. Very good waffles. Location is close to Canatara park, with beach and waterfront.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2012

My husband and daughter stayed the night last week. The room it's self was just basic. Not really anything to complain about except the air/heating system was noisy and every time it came on through the night it would wake us up. My biggest complaint was the breakfast. Other ppl had commented on it and said it was great but I would say it was below average. We went down to eat around 8 and there was one muffin, two eggs and one sausage left. I asked the receptionist if they were planning on filling it and she said yes. So my daughter and I made a waffle to split while we waited. The receptionist did put a couple more eggs into the tray but as soon as she did the other guest took them. The muffin/ danish tray was never filled and neither was the waffle batter- the the plain side was empty. Everyone was waiting for more food. We ended up leaving the hotel still hungry.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Cherrypits
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I chose this hotel because it was rated number ! on TripAdivisor and was not disappointed. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There were children in the hotel but never heard them. All in all, a very good place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends