I've stayed at the Harbourfront Inn numerous times over the past 5 years and always keep coming back. It almost seems like a home away from home at this point. I would evaluate it as follows:
- Interesting waterfront location. The nearby grain and maintenance docks for large ships may not be super trendy (this is no marina), but they do provide an interesting and unique setting. Anyone who has a passing interest in ships will find this kind of cool.
- Clean, very well maintained rooms.
- A friendly, almost family atmosphere sometimes missing at larger chain hotels in this same market.
- Rooms are very quiet due to 'unique' brick construction in the hallways. The location is also in quite a relaxed setting away from major traffic routes (which are still easy to access).
- Excellent value for the money.
- Although they are very clean and well maintained, the room style is somewhat dated and Spartan. The hallways are covered in a textured brick pattern that I have not seen elsewhere and could be considered kind of 70's. However, it makes for very quiet rooms and hallways.
- There is nothing that really makes this hotel exciting or terribly romantic, so it is probably more suited to business trips or others seeking a good place to stay at reasonable prices rather than as a romantic get away or a weekend destination for a family with children.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline, HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Harbourfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Harbourfront Hotel Sarnia
- Harbourfront Hotel Sarnia
- The Harbourfront Inn Sarnia, Canada - Ontario