This place is absolutely disgusting. We walked into the room, turned on the light, and saw nothing but filth. One bed was messed up, there was dust covering all furniture, what seemed to be blood stains all over the back of the door. The bathroom was the grossest thing I've ever seen -- black mold/mildew growing in the shower, toilet stained brown. The air conditioning unit was duct taped into the window, the "wonderful" fridge & microwave dated back to the 80's.. Stains on the carpets, cigarette burns in the sheets, garbage in the drawers.. It was as though someone had just come in, made the beds, and the room was abandoned for a number of years.
Front desk staff was not polite or courteous in any way. We were stuck with a prepaid reservation and nowhere else to go at 3am. Not worth the money, however cheap the rates may be.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking