“Simple with great value.” 4 of 5 bubbles

John's Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 208 Restaurants in Sarnia
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Greek, Canadian, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Simple with great value.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

After entering Canada from the US in Sarnia, we ended up in this diner in Sarnia. The food is simple, but it is well prepared and offered at good prices. The menu includes a good choice of smaller sized menus for kids and senior citizens. Most dishes are offered including a starter (either salad or soup). If you're looking for good standard food, this restaurant will offer you what you're looking for.

• Visited June 2014

Victoria bc
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is one of those places where the locals go. Great eggs Benny . Parking can sometimes be a challenge but the food is great and service is friendly. Sometimes it can be crowded and a bit noisy

Sarnia, Canada
“Good food for a fair price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Been here on several occasions with friends and family. Always enjoyed the food, and the price is fair. Service is good, and it has a good family environment.

• Visited August 2013
St Catharines
“Waste of a drive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

We were staying at the Best Western hotel and I look on line to see were the best places to eat in the Sarnia area was. John's Restaurant came up has one of the third rated places on Trip Advisor so we decided to make the drive. Service and the building was very good. Look like the local really like it. It was dinner but our meal was not very good. It was a waste of our time. My husband make a trip to KFC. We received frozen french fries, we did not enjoy the meal. The staff was very quick. I would try them for breakfast only, you can't mess up breakfast. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend the restaurant attached to the Best Western hotel, we paid the same amount for our room service meal, got better food and I ate Breakfast their two days and it was amazing and I spend the same for room service as I did at John's Restaurant.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank 530Wedding
Sarnia, Canada
“A Favourite Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I eat here often because I enjoy the food. My favourite breakfast is the Greek omlet. I like the fact that I can have tomatoes instead of home fries [I think there is a small extra charge.] The wait staff is friendly and efficient.