“Tired of the same-old”

Ranked #6 of 218 Restaurants in Sarnia
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2014

A fun and different experience. Portions are huge and each meal has it's own presentation. What to try something different (not bad) this is the place. I've eaten here several times. I keep going back.

There are newer reviews for Lola's Lounge

Reviewed 9 July 2014

First time I went to Lola's was to try new things. I've been going back ever since!! LOVE the food, I never order the same thing twice, as I want to try everything on the menu.
Great food, you definitely get what you pay for.

1  Thank fembotfactory
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Best food u have had at any restaurant. The food is so flavorful you just want to try more and more. Great friendly service.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This restaurant is a little bit different than the average, the décor is modern and colorful. The food is very good. This was my first visit to Lola's, we tried an appetizer that was quite good. I had the gnocchi with the gorgonzola cream sauce that was absolutely amazing! Dessert was a truffle chocolate cake which was good but a bit on the filling side after having a plate of gnocchi. Overall the experience was great and I would definitely go back there again!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Four of us, seniors, ate there early on Victoria Day ( May 19 ) evening. There were no others there on arrival and only three on leaving. It was clearly a slow day it being the day it was. My wife and I had the same basic entree, except that I had a Caesar's salad in addition, while the other two had different basic entrees. We had no other courses. My wife and one of the others were sick as dogs all night afterwards while the third person felt queasy. I was quite fine with no ill effects. We'll not be going there again.

4  Thank Saorgus M