“Very good pizza! can't wait to try their other varieties of Pizza!”
Review of Firenze's Pizza

Firenze's Pizza
Ranked #38 of 223 Restaurants in Sarnia
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We ordered a small classic pepperoni & cheese at 12:15am from them and they closed at 1am and were more then welcome to take my order, the pizza is cooked perfectly and have quality meat and the taste is fantastic. All in all this place is alittle pricey almost $15 for a small but it's huge for a small almost a medium-large in most other pizza joints like Dominoes but much better quality.

I gave this place a 4/5, it's a must try if your a pizza fan! lot's of history too it's been here for over 45 years.

1  Thank shephech

Reviewed 18 May 2013

That says it all. I have ordered pizza from here for over 40 years, and keep coming back because of the consistency. Not a fancy place, I almost always " take out" and am hooked on their #21 super deluxe. I often order for my employees meals, but do order early, as they do get very busy near dinner time.

1  Thank Ken B
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Tired of the poor customer service and getting burnt pizza. I called a few times to complain and it's "go somewhere else if you don't like it...". Very rude people!!

11  Thank Jodi T
Reviewed 25 April 2013

From 1980 to 2012 this pizza was my favorite in the world. And if this review had been written between those years it would be 100% positive.

But the review is being written in 2013....and something has changed. It was bound to happen as the business must be 40+ years old. But the pizza is not what it used to be the last few times we bought it. When Emily is not working the pizza is not the same. I feel terrible writing that, but I think it is true.

9  Thank Yorweerd
Reviewed 14 April 2013

love love LOVE the pizza living in Australia the past year and returning for a visit in october really just can't wait for my PIZZA!!!!!

2  Thank Jess S